IGNORED

midnight snacks

moonside

Guest ruiagnelo

good find. bits are always good when it comes to Plaid. some pretty little melodies in here.

too bad that the new Plaid can't get me hard anymore in these days :(

Guest sirch

i'm not really understanding that site... is all that stuff that's listed there (including the Plaid stuff) part of 1 radio show? (#366?)

and... is tracks 51-62 all part of a Plaid mix... or is track 51 a Plaid mix... and then there's those other 10 or so other tracks aswell?

:huh:

Guest ruiagnelo

i'm not really understanding that site... is all that stuff that's listed there (including the Plaid stuff) part of 1 radio show? (#366?)

and... is tracks 51-62 all part of a Plaid mix... or is track 51 a Plaid mix... and then there's those other 10 or so other tracks aswell?

:huh:

nevermind mate. go get yourself some good ol' Trainer tunes :)

Guest sirch

ehh.......... no if this is some 10 odd tracks of new/unreleased Plaid then i wanna hear that!!

but my brain isn't working at the moment...

Guest sirch

oh my!

01:32.00

moonside, thanks for posting this!

my brain just crashed when i first saw it i think, lol... i had to reboot the system.

:smile:

Guest ruiagnelo

those bits are a sweet treat. I have been on a wave of old Plaid nostalgia lately. It's kinda hard to deal with it

wait how do you listen to the show?

somehow you will find the download button if you keep moving the mouse around. the webpage is kinda crap :/

Guest sirch

download it. there should be a little tab with Download on it? click that!

sounding good to me! ruiagnelo, what are you on about, mate! ?? :)

Guest sirch

Gaylord Sweetwood's favourite unreleased track is on there! (Mer Sea)

oh man this is some good shit!!!!!!!

:music:

edit: soz. i think the track i meant is 'Ooy'. not Mer Sea.

Guest ruiagnelo

sounding good to me! ruiagnelo, what are you on about, mate! ?? :)

i want Trainer II, that's all :(

Guest ruiagnelo

can someone tell me exactly when the Plaid's tracks finish?

i think it is around 1:44:00, right? i don't know kettel's music so i really can't spot the changing moment

Guest sirch

i think it is around 1:44:00, right? i don't know kettel's music so i really can't spot the changing moment

Kettle starts and Plaid finishes @ 01:50.ish

and Plaid starts @ 01:32.58 , innit :smile:

Guest ruiagnelo

i completely missed the host talking after Plaid. silly me!

thanks mate :)

Guest sirch

i made oatmeal using a strawberry protein drink because i was out of milk. it was good lol.

that sounds mice.

i completely missed the host talking after Plaid. silly me!

thanks mate :)

no probs mate :) when i listened to it the first time i wasn't sure where Plaid ended too ... thought it went on for a bit longer.

i'm not familiar with Kettles' stuff, either.

i only heard him saying hello and introducing his mix the second or third time i listened to it. haha

Right on, thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for any word regarding their upcoming EP and/or more club oriented material that they hinted on before.

And yes, the last track (Liverpool Street?) played is one of my favorite unreleased bits that I've heard from them the past couple of years, although this one is mixed a little bit differently.

Where is a full version of Strata#3 though!? Those bits they used for those animations have to be part of a cohesive track!

I definitely share the same sentiments of a Trainer II. I do find myself going back and listening to old material more than their recent output. I think a lot of it goes back to that magazine article with them in the Studio. They don't really use their old kit anymore and I think that's a big reason why their music doesn't quite have the same effect on me as their old stuff.

Nonetheless, I still have hope that we will see a return to that era, be it a track here and there or a diversion from the Plaid moniker and a dusting off of their old aliases.

It would be nice to see something like this happen on ART, B12Records, or R&S.

Where is a full version of Strata#3 though!? Those bits they used for those animations have to be part of a cohesive track!

I've been wondering about this for a while myself. The whole thing must be devastating.

Guest TitsAndAcid

Hey guyz ! I'm happy to be back here, I loved this new stuff from Plaid !! Especially the last track "Liverpool Sreet". By the way thanx to you ThePlaided, I discovered it due to you because I'm following your new uploads on Youtube ! :wink: Anyway, here it's the whole Plaid mix ! I cut it from the whole podcast, then reworked it via Audacity, uploaded it on my Soundcloud & finally posted it on my Tumblr (hehe) ! :music: I hope you'll enjoy it, have a nice week-end ! :beer:

http://titsacid.tumblr.com/post/20133246010/plaid-fuzzy-unreleased-bits-for-midnight

Hey guyz ! I'm happy to be back here, I loved this new stuff from Plaid !! Especially the last track "Liverpool Sreet". By the way thanx to you ThePlaided, I discovered it due to you because I'm following your new uploads on Youtube ! :wink: Anyway, here it's the whole Plaid mix ! I cut it from the whole podcast, then reworked it via Audacity, uploaded it on my Soundcloud & finally posted it on my Tumblr (hehe) ! :music: I hope you'll enjoy it, have a nice week-end ! :beer:

http://titsacid.tumb...ts-for-midnight

good work! :happy:

the dude on radio says that these are unheard bits from Plaid but no, hope wallet, erasor and liverpool street have well been heard before... and the other tracks out there seem unfinished to me,, i would really love to hear a complete version of LNE, mer sea and brumbeat!!

Archived