IGNORED

New Tool record end of year?

azatoth

cease fire bro

I mean there's no doubt that Maynard has always been a bit of a resentful, indignation-craving dickhead but that's a double edged sword he's typically swinging in the right direction. 

I don't know enough about him but what exactly has he said/done that is cuntish? Not arguing, I'm genuinely interested to know. Lateralus is probably in my top ten rock/metal albums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know enough about him but what exactly has he said/done that is cuntish? Not arguing, I'm genuinely interested to know. Lateralus is probably in my top ten rock/metal albums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he did try and throw that Bob Marley wannabe motherfucker out of their show once.

Plus he kind of sang a whole song about fuck everyone in L.A. and also he hopes it falls into the ocean, so...

;)

They've supposedly begun recording now, so, um, yay? Maybe this year? Lol. Yeah right.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf-DyGrnt74/

Edited by auxien

Yeah, he was being purposefully a bit obtuse but not like, a dick. Went on for a good minute or two about the infamous Lacrymology text (though it wasn't ever named), which I hadn't thought of in years.

lol yeah, see my post about 5 ticks up...from Adam Jones himself. That Maynard fan page is a fucking riot though. Saw a Pray for Las Vegas post from a few months back, i shook my damnt head

I loved what he did with QotSA - Lullabyes to Paralyze.  But yeah, 10,000 Days didn't really deliver in the production like their previous two. Way too much Jones, not enough everything else.