IGNORED

New Tool record end of year?

azatoth

• 5 weeks later...

Best comment was "10,000 Island" (in reference to the mystery substance jar).  Best moment was feeding poster lady an egg roll.  Petting the dog was also p good.

*Upon further reflection "is that the pig from Undertow?" was probably a better comment (in reference to the dog).

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

again the thread title is wrong. maynard said next year :datboi:

It doesn't say which year! Thread actually started years ago so its been wrong a few times already!!

Correct me if I'm missing some info, but so far there was one totally anonymous accusation of rape, and a couple of 'rock star's roadies asked young woman backstage' and that's it, right? There were stories of the latter around WAY back when the internet was still fresh and some of you were in diapers...that was common knowledge back then. Rock star having sex with consenting adults on tour isn't exactly saintly, don't get me wrong but...never heard anything serious leveled towards him or the band until the one anonymous story now.

I'm always going to take a victim at their word unless there's SERIOUS evidence they're lying (as we all know those instances are very, very rare), but an anonymously-told story posted on the internet? Doesn't hold much weight, sorry. I'm not discounting anything because I'm a fan of the band, just discounting an entirely anonymously-leveled (with no proof given) accusation until there's something else to it, I guess.

Thom Yorke's a creep?

Just Google tool band and you'll see. Maynard's being accused by an anonymous Twitter account of having unconsenting sex about 18 years ago.

Edited by zero

Event tho the roadies scoped the crowd for the hotties, I can't imagine having to be Maynard and pluck groupies from a room full of cute female tool fans.  3 of them think youre psychic, two of them want to sing to you, one is shaking, and MAYBE two of them are down for it. Just gotta open your third eye.