IGNORED

New Tool record end of year?

azatoth

14 hours ago, jules said:

alright, aux. Let me have it...

agagkkl.jpg.35a5a00785b9c81eb05aabe4be277b4c.jpg

if this one doesn't get you a warning point I think it's perfect to look at every time you log on for the next few months :nelson:

Didn't expect to see two new songs, albeit live, when I came into this thread. Exciting! But I can't bring myself to sit through them with poor quality and crowd noise. I skipped through a bit and I can confirm they sound like Tool alright. I await an official release. Hopefully not more than 1 single before the album. 

I absolutely refuse to watch. I saw the image of the August 30th announcement on the screen, and by the looks of it, more Alex Grey art oncoming...

Really thought they would just drop the album without any announcement/ waiting bullshit.. oh well at least its on its way and what's a few more months after all this time!

New songs sound really fucking nice! 

Anyone tried Maynard's wine? If I saw it at the store, I'd buy it.

I've bought Francis Ford Coppola's wine. He made The Godfather 1+2, Apocalypse Now. Of course I have to try that fucking wine.