Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New Tool record end of year?

tool 2116

• Please log in to reply
1077 replies to this topic

#1076 colunga

colunga

(ಥ_ಥ)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 07-September 08

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:56 AM

Imagine if they decided to take a few months aside and just bash out another album without overthinking it like a normal band, maybe a year after this one.  I bet it would destroy 10,000 Days.  Prob come out similar to Undertow, but with better production.

I've been thinking/saying this for years - I would love to hear what they can come up with in a shorter timeframe. Something perhaps more authentic and immediate, instead of some over-analyzed whatever that's gonna be totally predicable and frankly irrelevant at this point.

They should know by now that overthinking/overanalyzing separates the body from the mind.

lol

#1077 baph

baph

space prophet dogon

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,174 posts
  • 26 topics
  • Joined 25-February 08

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:45 PM

Baph just kicking the door in...

Havent see you around these parts, man.

Lemme tell ya, I can barely see my own parts these days I mean ehuhuhuh lemme tell ya

#1078 jules

jules

Thaumaturge

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,121 posts
  • 248 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:15 AM

They’ve been slowly revealing something on their website. Seems like lyrics and probably a single. Def a single before the tour starts...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tool, 2116