New Tool record end of year?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds exactly like something they have already done. +1 for consistency, at least. 

making a separate thread would be a crime at this point, this one contains all the waiting and pathos and anguish and lols.

Lateralus 3

Posted Images

Correct me if I'm missing some info, but so far there was one totally anonymous accusation of rape, and a couple of 'rock star's roadies asked young woman backstage' and that's it, right? There were stories of the latter around WAY back when the internet was still fresh and some of you were in diapers...that was common knowledge back then. Rock star having sex with consenting adults on tour isn't exactly saintly, don't get me wrong but...never heard anything serious leveled towards him or the band until the one anonymous story now.

I'm always going to take a victim at their word unless there's SERIOUS evidence they're lying (as we all know those instances are very, very rare), but an anonymously-told story posted on the internet? Doesn't hold much weight, sorry. I'm not discounting anything because I'm a fan of the band, just discounting an entirely anonymously-leveled (with no proof given) accusation until there's something else to it, I guess.

Thom Yorke's a creep?

Just Google tool band and you'll see. Maynard's being accused by an anonymous Twitter account of having unconsenting sex about 18 years ago.

Edited by zero

Event tho the roadies scoped the crowd for the hotties, I can't imagine having to be Maynard and pluck groupies from a room full of cute female tool fans.  3 of them think youre psychic, two of them want to sing to you, one is shaking, and MAYBE two of them are down for it. Just gotta open your third eye.

Fuck.. whether accusations true or not this is depressing as fuck. I never realised he was big creepo groupie fucker.

Event tho the roadies scoped the crowd for the hotties, I can't imagine having to be Maynard and pluck groupies from a room full of cute female tool fans. 3 of them think youre psychic, two of them want to sing to you, one is shaking, and MAYBE two of them are down for it. Just gotta open your third eye.

From what I've just read he is quite keen on opening the third eye of willing participants

Edited by Stickfigger

Yeah i was referencing the last third eye - the final frontier - butt stuff.

I'm not across the detail and i can't vouch for Maynard personally but i would be surprised if he was an anal rapist. Standard sexual assault perpetrator - maybe. Creepo - definitely. 

and also unwilling participants :/

Yeah I mean "man denies sexually inappropriate accusations" doesn't mean much but also the accusation was literally as trustworthy as a post on 4chan so

Many thanks to those of you who saw right through this despicable false claim that only does damage... shame on those of you who perpetuate this destructive clickbait.

Could these be samples of new lyrics he's preparing for us?  Classic MJK.

only if it's over a fibonacci sequence riff that they've only slightly adapted from an older song

Edited by modey
  • 3 weeks later...