IGNORED

New Tool record end of year?

azatoth

• 1 month later...

lol

Apparently Maynard is also spreading the video. What a guy.

I didn't know about the new Puscifer. Just looked it up. I can forgive him just because of the artwork alone

pusciferdonkeypunchthenightcover.jpeg

it looks like it was made by watmm

Edited by triachus

• 1 month later...

I really hope they lay off a bit on the whole alex grey vibed transcendentalism for this album... Lateralus was amazing, 10kdays was kinda meh. I'd like to see them go dark and weird again like they were in the Undertow-Aenima era.

Also... some Lustmord remixes again would be pretty cool.

Edit: Also having been a former regular to the toolband.com chat in my youth (I'm slightly ashamed of this, that place is every tool fan stereotype and then some) I will say, Blair's newsletters are total bullshit, that dude must be flipped out of his mind from too much acid and desert parties.

Edited by ghOsty

It was funny going to the toolband.com chat as Justín to troll and plenty of idiots thought it was really him.

There was a whole debacle on that site of the band actually visiting a few times pre-Lateralus release... The main event everyone talked about where Maynard himself came in with Adam was really just myself with some chat bots, the really super-informative tool FAQ that used to be posted on a few sites, some rolling stone and other interviews, a lot of weed, and way too much time on my hands. I thought it was hilarious, so many pop up windows of fans wanting to ask a personal question or knowing the secret meanings to whatever songs... I had people going for like 3 hours thinking I was Maynard.

Tool have many patients now.

The new record will be not as good as Autechre's Exai.

I hope they put something out that doesn't shame all of us old timey fans.