IGNORED

Die Antwoord

Lucas

Yeah, to be honest, as much as I like DA, and I do, I wish they'd retained that whole production stable from earlier projects. I know, that's missing the point. But still.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin De Nobrega in DA, right? I know he was in the .TV. I sort of inferred that Laband/Ringrose/Wormstrom were more involved with Constructus and there was some kind of beefy or faux-beefy split between camps. For all I know it's all Waddy's penis, though.

Justin De Nobrega in DA, right? I know he was in the .TV. I sort of inferred that Laband/Ringrose/Wormstrom were more involved with Constructus and there was some kind of beefy or faux-beefy split between camps. For all I know it's all Waddy's penis, though.

yep, justin de nobrega is essentially dj hi-tek (well, with a light seasoning of waddy)

waddy tends to fall out with collaborators very regularly because he's a control-freak intense kinda guy.

Guest posdit

I actually learned of Die Antwoord by fluke through reading something in the Aphex Twin section of this forum. I decided to check out some youtube videos for the hell of it and it was like....HOLY SHIT!!! It was one of those moments when you can't believe that what you are watching actually exists. Not that I found them particularily shocking or anything. Its just one of those things that I don't think I could have possibly imagined.

Where most new media I am exposed to, whether it be mainstream or not, is a logical progression from what I have already seen and heard, this was not. It was a total leap for me, and I love it when that happens.

Thank you all for the recommandations about what happened before Die Antwoord. So far everything that I've been able to pump over the interweb (god bless me) was great. I feel like I just found a new mine. I'm deeply excited about the future of the band as well.

big up !

Guest cuntainer

praised by hipsters, festival heads and lovers of what ever is IN, you can have die antwoord, they do nothing for me, NOTHING.

praised by hipsters, festival heads and lovers of what ever is IN, you can have die antwoord, they do nothing for me, NOTHING.

Who else got the magic they have these days, noone. Pure modern rock stars that can blow up the stage, i'm feeling this shit

FAN

Who else got the magic they have these days, noone. Pure modern rock stars that can blow up the stage, i'm feeling this shit

FAN

damn straight. navel-gazing music that takes itself too seriously is a cancer and they are the cure.

530160_455210064493569_117249431622969_95678707_819618574_n.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The new video is great. Sorry if it's been posted already, seems like there's a ton of Die Antwoord-related topics going on.

[youtubehd]HcXNPI-IPPM[/youtubehd]

maybe their funniest vid yet. and yolandi... droool

edit: wow. posted the exact same time

edit2: yolandi on the cover of the new issue of FHM. hmmmmm

Archived