IGNORED

Rat Faced Boy - Lonesome Road

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

I released this yesterday on bandcamp and I got a message from Alkalinear Recordings within an hour of its release to ask if I would like to release it through them, so I did.

Download it for free from HERE or if you are feeling generous and would like to 'name your price' then get it from my BANDCAMP.

Taster

http://soundcloud.com/rat-faced-boy/lonesome-road-ep-download-free

2890589199-1.jpg

ps. for those who downloaded it yesterday - jimmy, from alkalinear has mastered it for me, so its sounds extra ace now! So might be worth grabbing it again!

Guest placidburp

Cheers to everyone thats downloaded this, and extra cheers to those who bought it, its really appreciated! :beer:

I released this yesterday on bandcamp and I got a message from Alkalinear Recordings within an hour of its release to ask if I would like to release it through them, so I did.

lucky motherfucker

Nah, seriously though, the track you posted here is good. A bit empty, maybe. But still good. Imma check out the rest when I get back from seven eleven.

"'[insert song name here].mp3' is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?"

I am getting this error when I try to open your songs using iTunes.

edit:

Just opened it. Seems to be working. I hope that there aren't any viruses that infected your site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived