IGNORED

MCR Quarter

Sam

Anyone else here dig this track as much as moi??? I wish they'd put some of their heavier, adrenaline fuelled stuff like this on to their albums...a soundboard recording of this would make me :confused: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Anyone else here dig this track as much as moi??? I wish they'd put some of their heavier, adrenaline fuelled stuff like this on to their albums...a soundboard recording of this would make me :confused: :grin: :grin: :grin:

yes, i used to listen to this on the bus on the way to and from work every day for quite a while.

i love it when it starts kickin off down a different dimension 5:30 mins in. They only problem is that the sound qualities not the best on it.

yes. love it. in fact i think the crappy quality adds something to the track. from what i've heard ae don't (or at least did not) record their shows, but have been collecting them from the internet. i have never seen the show this is supposedly from, but i highly doubt a soundboard exists (if it did i would think they'd have used it)

yeah thats a rad live recording... a nice bonus for the japanese release of confield. totally WAAAAYYYY better than the japanese bonus track on untilted, "zurich 2001", which is just a bunch of crowd noise and not much else......disappointing. :sad:

yeah thats a rad live recording... a nice bonus for the japanese release of confield. totally WAAAAYYYY better than the japanese bonus track on untilted, "zurich 2001", which is just a bunch of crowd noise and not much else......disappointing. :sad:

I've never heard MCR Quarter, but I think Zurich 2001 is still quite good, but just way too short.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C
i'm writing here simply to express my love for this term "pooch's plums".

That's what I was coming in here to say! It certainly beats "mutt's nuts"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived