IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Volume II Cassette

Guest C90

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess ebay is the best bet. Around 3-400 squands, but you wont be disappointed. Unless you feel that could be spent more wisely.

i am unemploy my wallet is flaw

:sad:

I guess ebay is the best bet. Around 3-400 squands, but you wont be disappointed. Unless you feel that could be spent more wisely.

Are you the one with analord 10 test pressings?

If you are, your wallet could become very long. If you know what I mean.

nope, I do not have those :(

even if I did, I dunno if I would part with them for cash. I made a mistake when I sold all my music gear, I don't think I'll be making the same mistake with my records. At least I'm trying not to.

even if I did, I dunno if I would part with them for cash. I made a mistake when I sold all my music gear, I don't think I'll be making the same mistake with my records. At least I'm trying not to.

Dash. Could have sworn someone on here posted a picture of a couple of them. The hunt continues.

And yeah, selling precious records is a mugs game. Buying them however...

Dash. Could have sworn someone on here posted a picture of a couple of them. The hunt continues.

And yeah, selling precious records is a mugs game. Buying them however...

it might've been me, but i can assure you i was taking the piss! i have test pressings of Posthuman's Syn Emergence, but not of Analord 10 :cisfor:

yea I remember someone posting pics of those as well, i'm struggling to recall as well who did tho

post-4151-0-55567000-1334627527_thumb.jpg

edit: found the pic but I didn't credit it properly, i'm sure someone will pop in and gladly claim them

yea I remember someone posting pics of those as well, i'm struggling to recall as well who did tho

edit: found the pic but I didn't credit it properly, i'm sure someone will pop in and gladly claim them

Thar she blows. Why do I want that SO much?

I'm right in thinking there's only 10?

Thar she blows. Why do I want that SO much?

I'm right in thinking there's only 10?

not sure if there are only 10, I thought you meant 'Analord 10' test pressings, altho it very well could be 10 of those, makes sense

Guest sirch

Disregarding promo material (and original copies of Melodies From Mars on cassette, assuming they exist), I reckon trying to track down a cassette copy of Selected Ambient Works 85-92 would be pretty difficult.

got. :)

I have a couple of other Warp Records releases on cassette, second most cherished being a promo copy of 'Draft 7.30' by Autechre (it was the only promotional format they released that album in), and a Sabres Of Paradise release - 'Haunted Dancehall.'

nice!

Haunted Dancehall is a cool album. i like the bit in the inlay where it says something like "The Sabres of Paradise definitely would NOT like to thank God"...!

haha

Guest sirch

I've got the SAW 85-92 and SAWII cassettes, ICBYD, Classics, SOSW and Pac Man and the Secret Tracks 2 comp with 'Phlid' there are a few more I'm looking for as well like RDJ album & Mike and Rich, the cassettes are harder to track down it seems, I got the SAW 85-92 and ICBYD on discogs from the same seller for £10 each

good job!

i'd like the SOSW cassette.

Id say the deterioration on a tape goes well with SAW II

true dat.

Guest drukqs

In other SAWII related news, Z-Twig sounds like it was sped up about 60% from the "original" track. Just thought you guys should know.

• 1 month later...
Guest swantonist

if anyone is willing to sell their cassette for SAW ii please pm me i am seriously desperate for it

if anyone is willing to sell their cassette for SAW ii please pm me i am seriously desperate for it

Anyone who has one on here will probably want to keep theirs. One went on ebay last week for £13.

That or discogs is still your best bet.

Holy shit @ having a cassette of Powerpill always on hand in your car. That's so baller.

So guys, I really want a good cassette deck, are there any deals to be had? Any rules of thumb for what might be "diamonds in the rough" decks if you see them in Goodwill stores, vs. which brands to avoid?

Archived