IGNORED

does the 2012 idm tourney represent the true state of watmm?

jules

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added StephenG to my ignore list. I thought that would help, but now, every time I saunter (yes, I saunter) into a thread, I see "StephenG - This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by StephenG. View post anyway?" between every other post.

At least when I ignored max m, he wasn't posting constantly. This is really bad.

FYI, StephenG, you can reply to this if you want (though you really shouldn't, and instead, you should just read, absorb, close your computer, go outside and go on a walk and enjoy your clean, Canadian air), despite the fact I won't even see it.

Truth be told, in all seriousness, post-pumping is a punishable offence, strictly spelled out in the forum rules. I'm just saying, to try and be helpful.

You should really take that into consideration before you post.

If you aren't careful and respectful to the wishes of the admins, mods, other members of the board (who mostly come here with good intentions), you will be reported, warned or banned.

I'm really just trying to be helpful.

You don't need to thank me either (because, truthfully, no one wants to read that).

well, it seems stevenG is an absolute cunt anyway, i think we can all agree on that.

'im the one whos got 4.00 GPA and 2 degrees (paraphrased because i cant be arsed going back)' fuckin lol.

You're being ridiculous and taking what I said out of context. I'm alright with that though, you can keep being ignorant. I'm going to go bbq, it's a nice day and jeffyroo's advice is pretty good.

i eat stephenG for breakfast

fixt.

I would really like to move on from this aggressive, degenerative style of conversation where everyone name drops me and calls me a cunt or wishes some sort of physical violence on me.

These threads happened yesterday. I've learned from them what I needed to learn. I'm going to (and have been) post less, higher quality, and less controversial.

Move on.

In hindsight you should have ignored the first person that called you a cunt and stop posting for the day. Now you have a whole website that hates you because you felt it was important to respond to criticism.

i eat stephenG for breakfast

fixt.

I would really like to move on from this aggressive, degenerative style of conversation where everyone name drops me and calls me a cunt or wishes some sort of physical violence on me.

These threads happened yesterday. I've learned from them what I needed to learn. I'm going to (and have been) post less, higher quality, and less controversial.

Move on.

Oh no, Stephen reminds me of myself when I was 15 and used this forum (posting bullshit and "fixing" peoples quotes to amuse himself. Only difference is I stayed in the AFX and BOC subforums.

You should pull a Murveman; leave for a year and lurk every once in a while, and then come back rejuvenated.

youve tried putting poo back up your bum kaini? interesting.

depending on the consistency... it can be done. I think.

Edit: oh.. freeze it. Kaini you're a genius.

youve tried putting poo back up your bum kaini? interesting.

depending on the consistency... it can be done. I think.

Edit: oh.. freeze it. Kaini you're a genius.

he was talking to kaini

Guest Mirezzi

To me, it's irresponsible of the mods to not suspend the posting privileges of these trolling, spamming cocksuckers like StephenG.

Instead, they pour over whether or not an image is NSFW, etc.

Guest Mirezzi

Kaini, indeed one can be stupid and a (definitive) troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Archived