IGNORED

Modeselektor - Modeselektion Vol. 2

Redruth

What I remember from the Modeselektion I listened to doesn't make me feel very excited (being a big fan of their firsts original releases I can't get enough out of this collection).

Still, is there a chance some tracks are new original ones ?

• 2 months later...

Wow, I just listened to the samples on Boomkat. Maybe I wasn't in the right mindset while listening but there wasn't one single track on that compilation that I considered buying. I liked some of the tracks on the first Modeselektion compilation but this didn't do me any good.

Yeah anyone heard the whole album yet? Modeselektor is hit and miss for me, I haven't heard anything as cool as their Happy Birthday material since that was released. They also have some dope early EPs of more experimental electronic stuff.

Yeah anyone heard the whole album yet? Modeselektor is hit and miss for me, I haven't heard anything as cool as their Happy Birthday material since that was released. They also have some dope early EPs of more experimental electronic stuff.

For the record, this is a compilation and not a new album. Yeah, I've heard the 1:30 samples on Boomkat.

Archived