IGNORED

Say your goodbyes to McGriff in here

Guest Rambo

Guest Rambo

Probably the best watmmer in watmm history has left us. Only seems right that people should say their goodbyes and pay tribute to the rofls and good times gone by.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea Fred will be sorely missed. I was kind of alluding to this in that current state of watmm thread. hopefully he will be back after awhile but it doesn't sound like it. I look forward to our cheesecake factory romp this summer. be well Fred.

good night sweet prince.

I think it all went down in the "funny pictures" thread.... something between him and joyrex but I only got the tail end of it.

Edit: not involving myself...

Just read the sad news.

Fred knew exactly what the WATMM style was all about. One of our best contributors, he was so important to the community, and it's sense of humour.

I only wish he were here now to correct my "it's"... :sad:

He wasn't banned, he got pissed off a JR in some other thread.

I would hope that Fred will come back at some stage, I liked updates on SWSG. Definitely a poster of worth, were gonna end up with crap if the good ones keep dropin'.

Later Fred, later forever.

Archived