IGNORED

Say your goodbyes to McGriff in here

Guest Rambo

The purpose of "General Banter" is becoming a bit difficult to discern. Nonetheless, even as an avid reader/viewer, I had no problem with the removal of the Nice Tits thread and Joyrex's reasoning there wasn't ridiculous so do yourselves a favor and let that ship sail.

All the heavier handed moderation has definitely made this place a bit antiseptic though and that's not a good thing. It might be good for Joyrex's hardcore newborn christian life, but it's damned boring for content, lols, etc.

I have no problem removing tits, after all there are plenty of other places on the net for that sort of thing. I don't believe I've ever censored anyone for any speech beyond the obvious racist stuff.

Just sayin. *sniff* another classic mcgriff-ism.

that's a typical fallacious joyrex argument, where else on the net could you find beautiful tits carefully selected by idm fans ?

carefully selected lol. "derp i have a boner and I'm looking at tits, they must be nice."

If anything, this group of basement dwelling anti-social IDM fans are the least likely to choose nice tits, having never seen a pair in real life.

That makes a certain amount of logic in theory, but in reality the nice tits thread was really good.

Are you saying the nice tits thread wasn't filled with nice tits? Because, if that's not what you're saying, I'm not sure I see your point.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only decision I think I ever agreed with regarding forum moderation was banning for attempted hacking of the board. And I'm not even sure if that ever happened.

Certainly in my banning that was complete bollocks if it was implied (which iirc I think it was). Can't speak for anyone else.

Wasn't it 'ten fingers ten toes' (whom I'm sure had another username for a longer time) as he was using all sorts of php shenanigans to create his posts/ signature / profile subheading, and ended up getting the code in some rather unsavoury locations.

Guest Franklin

If I had somewhere else to go I would leave with fred

There are good ways and poor ways to mind a community (in real life or online) and sometimes Rex comes down with an IRON fist when a light jade-studded one would do. If you want to run a great forum or a great city the best contributors are given slack b/c otherwise the city would have no money and no fun. Iron fist communities are boring, septic places, where the members contribute little of cultural value (lols in this instance).

maybe we should do a week of the old avatars that fred made.

McGriff taught me how to properly take a shit. Like a father teaching his son how to shave. I will forever be grateful for that.

Godspeed, McGriff, your lols were unmatched...

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol, the McGriff fake cue ball shot and the glitch hop gif had me metaphysically roflcopteringhardcorebagelsomgwtfbuhahha

i know i sound like a broken record but i just literally cannot understand why joyrex has decided to destroy what was a truely fantastic forum with this kiddie rules bullshit.

i still come because i have no idea where else to go, but seriously, it kinda hurts inside.

you cultivated a truely awesome forum joyrex, and now youve decided to just destroy it. it makes no sens eot me

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i know i sound like a broken record but i just literally cannot understand why joyrex has decided to destroy what was a truely fantastic forum with this kiddie rules bullshit.

i still come because i have no idea where else to go, but seriously, it kinda hurts inside.

you cultivated a truely awesome forum joyrex, and now youve decided to just destroy it. it makes no sens eot me

QFT before this thread gets locked

On a similar note, I can't believe the Most Recent Pics thread is locked before this one.

Tauboo locked it himself - EKT-ers can lock threads they created.

And for those thinking Fred was banned - he weren't, he just played his 'mad-dogs and Englishmen' card.

On a similar note, I can't believe the Most Recent Pics thread is locked before this one.

cause i locked it. i'll unlock it later though.

:crazy:

i feel the same way

Archived