Goiter Sanchez

while I love Seefeel and that live version of "seekers who are lovers", I'm not crazy about Clifford's meddling with those other tracks; he could've reigned it in a little

and for those who have heard Four Calender Cafe, should I take the plunge? It's the only album of theirs that I haven't heard but I've read mixed things about it.

while I love Seefeel and that live version of "seekers who are lovers", I'm not crazy about Clifford's meddling with those other tracks; he could've reigned it in a little

and for those who have heard Four Calender Cafe, should I take the plunge? It's the only album of theirs that I haven't heard but I've read mixed things about it.

Absolutely you should! Elizabeth and Robin's relationship was on the rocks during the recording of this album and you can hear it in the lyrics (just listen to the track 'Blue Beard')... And that's another unique thing about '4 Calendar Cafe'; it actually has lyrics!

• 3 years later...

goes so nice along with the super warm weather right now

Also this:

prob my fave song so far, but I've got a lot to explore still

they are a bit hit and miss for me sometimes though

I should listen to their EPs. I haven't heard any of them!

dude
Yeah for some reason I thought they were just b-sides or something. I've listened the fuck out of their albums so I should probably get on it!

I recommend Lush too. The guitarist for CT produced their first few albums. They're rather similar.

Gala and Spooky and then Split. I like them a lot.

yeah love Lush

although I don't really hear any similarities

Archived