IGNORED

David Peck - "Noctilucence" (EP OUT NOW)

Mr12000

http://soundcloud.com/davidpeck/noctilucence

This is the title cut from my debut EP release "Noctilucence"! I've been looking forward to sharing these tracks with you guys for awhile now, I hope you can dig it!

Check out my bandcamp page to get more info & buy the EP for just $1.

UA829.jpg

Yeah, I should receive a few cents. Each track is 25 cents, except the one I posted in this thread, which is a free download. Bandcamp takes a 15% "revenue share", but all the money I make from this EP will be used to fund future musical projects or endeavors.

Yeah, I should receive a few cents. Each track is 25 cents, except the one I posted in this thread, which is a free download. Bandcamp takes a 15% "revenue share", but all the money I make from this EP will be used to fund future musical projects or endeavors.

Strange, I thought the minimum Paypal fees were higher than 25 cents, something like 78 did I get it wrong? And doesn't bandcamp take 10% rather than 15%?

Hmm, good question. No one has bought a single song yet, only the EP as a whole, so I haven't run into any problems. I want to be able to sell the songs individually, but since the whole EP is only $1, I wouldn't want to sell them for 78 cents. But Bandcamp definitely does take 15%. I don't know much about the money side of things, this is my first time asking anything for my music.

Archived