IGNORED

yan_g - unt039 part 4

Guest yanG

Guest ex-voto

to be honest I would leave the first part out and start with the transition you don't find so smooth :) I also agree with the snare being a bit too loud. Also I don't particularly like the noisy aspect of it. Really like the pads though and the arpeggio going wild. Really catchy melody. Maybe have a bass accompany it in the last party?

I updated the file, it's not finished yet but I added some guitars towards the end that I wanted to share ASAP :) Still need to work on the transitions...

to be honest I would leave the first part out and start with the transition you don't find so smooth :) I also agree with the snare being a bit too loud. Also I don't particularly like the noisy aspect of it. Really like the pads though and the arpeggio going wild. Really catchy melody. Maybe have a bass accompany it in the last party?

I get what you mean about getting rid of the intro but it's not an option as this is part 4 of a longer work and the intro matches with the previous part's end... I have to find a way to make it all match! Have to pay more attention so that snare, it might be too noisy as you said...

If you want to keep the transition I think maybe it would be cool if you took that noise that sounds like a duck-squelch and then gets more high pitched beepy (haha sorry I really don't have a better way to describe it) and carried it through a little past the transition, because I feel like it starts to build up to something and then just kind of like cuts off there with no real link to the intro until later in the song, you know? I also feel like maybe the record crackle noise at the beginning is just a little too loud. Cool track though so far.

don't care. hot.

hot!

awesome Dutch baby. great segue into soul-ish stuff before the last bit (which was also awesome).

it's just that the track didn't really get going till 45 secs in..

don't care. hot.

hot!

awesome Dutch baby. great segue into soul-ish stuff before the last bit (which was also awesome).

it's just that the track didn't really get going till 45 secs in..

If you want to keep the transition I think maybe it would be cool if you took that noise that sounds like a duck-squelch and then gets more high pitched beepy (haha sorry I really don't have a better way to describe it) and carried it through a little past the transition, because I feel like it starts to build up to something and then just kind of like cuts off there with no real link to the intro until later in the song, you know? I also feel like maybe the record crackle noise at the beginning is just a little too loud. Cool track though so far.

Thank you both, interesting feedback

Archived