IGNORED

Another MAME Thread

murve33

i saw an arcade machine in a Costco and it had many many games built in to it ranging from atari 2600 games to street fighter 2... be wicked to own one of those

I played one in a Board Walk arcade that had a ton of games. I only can remember Robotron and Dig Dug. Sadly, when I visited said arcade last year the machine was gone, probably because it didn't dispense tickets. I threw a lot of quarters into that machine though.

Man, I love the 2600 too. Such nasty graphics, but so many unique concepts for games. I'm trying to find a good video of Mangia on youtube, but the audio is horrendous. Concept was your mom keeps bringing you spaghetti and you have to feed it to the cat and dog. If you eat too much your stomach explodes in a pixely mess.

i saw an arcade machine in a Costco and it had many many games built in to it ranging from atari 2600 games to street fighter 2... be wicked to own one of those

I played one in a Board Walk arcade that had a ton of games. I only can remember Robotron and Dig Dug. Sadly, when I visited said arcade last year the machine was gone, probably because it didn't dispense tickets. I threw a lot of quarters into that machine though.

Man, I love the 2600 too. Such nasty graphics, but so many unique concepts for games. I'm trying to find a good video of Mangia on youtube, but the audio is horrendous. Concept was your mom keeps bringing you spaghetti and you have to feed it to the cat and dog. If you eat too much your stomach explodes in a pixely mess.

lolz, i was always a big Defender fan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived