IGNORED

2 more tracks I made a while back

Guest nahuo

The 2nd track is really great. I was kinda waiting for some lush synth to come in halfway through or something though, is the track still a work in progress? that said, I don't like telling people to change their tracks, so don't change anything for my sake. it's your music! The drums and the vocals (is it vocals? sounds like pitched cut-up vocals to me) are extremely cool.

• 1 month later...
Guest nahuo

hey, Im sorry I didint answer to this before, but I sort of felt ashamed pumping this just to say "thak you".

some of the vocal sounds in that track are from a loop and some others (most of them) are formant synthesis. Im really glad you enjoyed this. Im sharing more tracks in a separate post.

I did like that first track, it was kind of groovy. Maybe just slightly too long for not changing a lot.

2nd one yeah is kickin' , again could be perhaps shorter but that's just my opinion. I mean maybe the length works as this is kind of a track to do a silly dance to or somefin.

Guest nahuo

@The Pod thanks for listening. about the lack of variation have you listened to the other tracks I shared recently? they have the same kind of sound but not really a lot of repetition.

@Bewarethefriendlyfoil I have been listening to your music at your soundcloud account and its really good, Im following you now

Archived