IGNORED

Bibio - Land Of Bug Juice

So, I was looking at Bibio's Wikipedia page and noticed that an album called 'Land Of Bug Juice' is forthcoming... Haven't heard about this from any official channels so I have no idea if it's true or not...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibio

Bibio is a very capable and creative producer; in spite of some questionable stylistic choices on his last album (Take Off Your Shirt) I am excited to hear what's next if this is true...

Bibio is a very capable and creative producer; in spite of some questionable stylistic choices on his last album (Take Off Your Shirt) I am excited to hear what's next if this is true...

I really liked that track. :emb:

I liked Take Off Your Shirt as well... including the EP.

So this is interesting news... a quick search also found this posted over a week ago.

I liked Take Off Your Shirt as well... including the EP.

So this is interesting news... a quick search also found this posted over a week ago.

Interesting! Also, I haven't heard this remix yet.

Guest AcrossCanyons

can we get a real source? not saying it ain't true - dude is pretty prolific and always making new stuff by the looks of things and I expect he's working on a new album/ep right now.

Guest cult fiction

Why does this seem like it was just a random wikipedia edit?

The only other links don't seem terribly reputable.

I mean, Land Of Bug Juice?

Guest basscadet

Notice that all the "citations" come after the wikipedia edit was made (March 4).

Clueless bloggers just reiterating some wiki trolling? :cisfor:

Probably.

Bibio will have something new for us, but this signifies nothing.

Archived