IGNORED

Beastie Boys Co-Founder Adam Yauch Dead at 48

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

oh man. so fucking sad. paul's boutique and hello nasty were major albums for me. the latter i credit for getting me into most of the music i listen to now. that thing stayed in my cd player for a year when i was 14. fuck.

fuckin a, i really do have tears in my eyes. i realized that i have had the beasties in my life for more than half of it. i remember buying paul's boutique on tape in the city back in 89-90. i was 14 and that was the sickest shit ever. hello nasty is probably one of my favorite albums ever as the summer of 99 was one of my favorite times in my life and that was the soundtrack of the whole summer. i saw them that year with tribe called quest too. fuck man. i really feel for his family and his daughter especially. rip adam. and fucking thank you man. thank you.

I'm really glad I got to see them live as well. This is a sad day, I've listened to this guy from my early teens and into adulthood. Good times.

Guest Drahken

I put Pauls Boutique into my cars cd player Wednesday evening and had playing it all week thinking about just how phenomenal of an album it is...how strange.

FUCK. FUCK FUCK. FUCK.

Shit news, thought he was recovering (though cancer is pretty unpredictable, even in the best of circumstances).

RIP - so sad, so sad. Really was so excited when Hot Sauce came out and it sounded like he was back on top of it. Can't believe they'll be no more B-Boys albums :-(

If you can feel what I'm feeling then it's a musical masterpiece

But if you can hear what I'm dealing with then that's cool at least

What's running through my mind comes through in my walk

True feelings are shown from the way that I talk

Archived