IGNORED

Watmm, lets have your Jungle

chassis

• 2 weeks later...

I've ripped most of phineus ii / Xtra Spicey Mikey's trax off of YouTube so I can listen out and about. They are so so good. Already got all the stuff he's put out on wax. I would happily pay for anything he'd stick on bandcamp but he seems to prefer just putting it on YT. Such a legend

I've probably had most mileage out of this one

It's pretty crazy isn't it. There's a cunt knocking around in 2018 making exact early 90s golden age jungle tekno UK hardcore shit, perfectly authentic, and absolutely loads of it as well, and then just sticking it on YouTube for a few hundred views? Feels like I've got someone making my perfect kind of music, just for me. I love him

Joining in the love for Xtra Spicy Mikey here.

It annoys me he hasn’t set up a Bandcamp tbh. I’d happily pay money for just his ‘throw away test tracks’.

I've ripped most of phineus ii / Xtra Spicey Mikey's trax off of YouTube so I can listen out and about. They are so so good. Already got all the stuff he's put out on wax. I would happily pay for anything he'd stick on bandcamp but he seems to prefer just putting it on YT. Such a legend

I've probably had most mileage out of this one

I follow him too. Love his videos.