IGNORED

Watmm, lets have your Jungle

chassis

2 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

@chim  @neuronedo either of you have digis of that compilation by chance or you’re just streaming it on YouTube? It’s incredibly rare the only ones I can find to purchase are like... missing discs or are damaged ?

Very hard to find unfortunately. Shady 2nd hand cd's are probably the only option unless you find a former label owner or somesuch. 

Poorly made Bryce landscape covers are like a guarantee of quality on this stuff. 

Edited by chim
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

@chim  @neuronedo either of you have digis of that compilation by chance or you’re just streaming it on YouTube? It’s incredibly rare the only ones I can find to purchase are like... missing discs or are damaged ?

I easily found it on soulseek, flac quality.

I can upload it somewhere and give you a link if you want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, chim said:

Poorly made Bryce landscape covers are like a guarantee of quality on this stuff. 

Lol right? I have two or three compilations with similar artwork from that period that are all ?. When I get a min this weekend I’ll dig em out and post some tracks.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

You’d be my hero of the week :emb:

ok I'll do it tomorrow (I will be in a place with a faster web connection) and I'll p.m. you the download link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2021 at 3:10 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

?

?

is this where the “open your mind” sample originated btw?

For anyone missing this comp, it might be the best jungle compilation I’ve heard. No idea why it’s titled “ultimate drum and bass collection” though it’s jungle lol.

Me and the missus are blastin’ it playing beer pong ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kloffy said:

Love dom & Roland but those are all drum and bass tracks.

I think this convo has been had in this thread before though lol

Edit: definition EP is half jungle, I stand corrected sorry. Imo his best release. I only have digis of that and I think they’re a sad 192kbps

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

10 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Love dom & Roland but those are all drum and bass tracks.

I think this convo has been had in this thread before though lol

I agree (I suppose "Opposites" would be the most jungle-ish out of the bunch), but I saw some Dom & Roland tunes being shared and I couldn't help but join in. The line has been blurred in this thread before, but I am all in favour for directing some attention to our dedicated DnB thread.

Edited by kloffy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kloffy said:

I agree (I suppose "Opposites" would be the most jungle-ish out of the bunch), but I saw some Dom & Roland tunes being shared and I couldn't help but join in. The line has been blurred in this thread before, but I am all in favour for directing some attention to our dedicated DnB thread.

Nah! Sorry I wasn’t hating lol. I was just reminiscing on how I did the same thing almost 10yrs ago (check the first page of this thread ?). I often lump the two genres together and D&R is a great example of how to do it right. tracks like FireWire alongside opposites = muy bueno 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 10:05 AM, chim said:

Very hard to find unfortunately. Shady 2nd hand cd's are probably the only option unless you find a former label owner or somesuch. 

Listened to this the other day and its so very good.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:48 AM, chim said:

holy shit i forgot all about dom n roland, those outrageous basses 

• Like 2

Can't remember if I already shared or did I find this originally from this thread, but I so love this huge 3 hr old skool (well mostly) Jungle mix By DJ TLR. Perfect!

On 4/28/2021 at 10:50 PM, neurone said:

I easily found it on soulseek, flac quality.

I can upload it somewhere and give you a link if you want.

Could you be also my hero of the week? :flower:

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, Uros said:

Could you be also my hero of the week? :flower:

Yeah man, I have to upload it again coz previous dl links are not valid anymore, I will upload tomorrow and p.m. you .

• Thanks 1

back to some Kid Lib tunes  - "homage to the golden era",  title fits fine for the thread, riiiiiight  rudies ?

Edited by neurone
  • Like 2