IGNORED

Watmm, lets have your Jungle

chassis

YES!

I think I posted that a few pages back though lol. :emb:

Trying to find these in decent condition on vinyl but they're ridiculously expensive...

YES!

Trying to find these in decent condition on vinyl but they're ridiculously expensive...

Oh yeah. I think I remember that now.

I have this 12". I think I got it for $10 at amoeba.

YES!

no way?!

That's a steal man! The cheapest on discogs are like 25$. I've seen them go up to 50$ for mint, which is quite a bit for a single I guess.

I'm kind of sad the guy doesn't have more released because he was ahead of his time IMO... Do you know any other artists I might not know about that are this breaky?

YES!

no way?!

That's a steal man! The cheapest on discogs are like 25$. I've seen them go up to 50$ for mint, which is quite a bit for a single I guess.

I'm kind of sad the guy doesn't have more released because he was ahead of his time IMO... Do you know any other artists I might not know about that are this breaky?

I don't know if you know of them or not, but Remarc, Bizzy B, Marvelous Cain, and Shy FX all kick out some sick shit similar to that.

Those guys are big boys, tho. You've probably heard of all of them.

YES!

no way?!

I don't know if you know of them or not, but Remarc, Bizzy B, Marvelous Cain, and Shy FX all kick out some sick shit similar to that.

Those guys are big boys, tho. You've probably heard of all of them.

I've got a lot of tunes by all those guys EXCEPT for Marvelous Cain... That's a new on for me!

research time ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was going through the Crème Organization Soundcloud after the new Legowelt album announcement and found this. I know nothing about jungle but I love every single track from around 20 minutes onwards. Especially the one from 25-30 minutes is the shit. I think many of these are probably classics so if there's any easy IDs please let me know before I go and embarrass myself in Discogs Track IDs. :smile:

https://soundcloud.com/cremeorganization/looking-back

Maybe some of them have even been posted in this thread but my ghetto computer balks at loading the YouTube heavy threads most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...