IGNORED

Women and the IDMz

Ifeelspace

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grandpa simpson walkin away gif

Yeah, threads like this make me want to quit watmm forever, mcgriff style.

I know plenty of women who love electronic and experimental music. I even know a few female producers. My last girlfriend owned Go Plastic, Hello Everything and JAS on vinyl. The gender stereotype only exists because threads like this perpetuate it.

Women have smaller bodies, so they do have smaller brains too.

gay marriage and women/idm threads in a single week

watmm -> always in the forefront of social discussion

The frontal lobe of social discussion apparently.

Guest Enter a new display name

This thread was posted on a Friday night! You must really enjoy IDM and miss women's presence...

Guest Rambo

i'd take a wild guess that the male to female ratio of "IDM" fans is about 4 males to 1 woman (80% male) i think it's an interesting question that we're not allowed to think about like why women are more in touch their emotions than men. Oh wait....

I know girls who listen to Venetian Snares & Merzbow etc

Sometimes I like to listen to acoustic guitar music with lyrics about emotions & relationships etc

and vice versa

both kinds of music have their appeal

I know plenty of women who love electronic and experimental music. I even know a few female producers. My last girlfriend owned Go Plastic, Hello Everything and JAS on vinyl. The gender stereotype only exists because threads like this perpetuate it.

yep

Guest Rambo

yep

not really. It exists because more males are into IDM than females. It is literally that simple and nothing to get worried about lol

I'm sorry but what is there to get ? It's fucking music, you either enjoy listening to it or you don't, there is nothing to get, Aphex Twin is not a philosopher.

Archived