IGNORED

Women and the IDMz

Ifeelspace

i think that many people haven't been really exposed to music like the idmz, they dont hate it because the dont know it yet... come on, bjork is idm as hell but with vocals, its like arovane... and yeah, they don't know stuff like, lets say, ..., hmmm, what should I say? hmmm... oh yeah, aphex twin, because most of the people are happy with their lifes and don't care if there's more music... I still think the idms will be the next pop, because it's actually good music, and it's varied as fuck

yeah yeah i talked to a girl about aphex twin (she likes stuff like byork) and she really liked him!!! also a friend of mine (hes really into pink floyd)

oh shit, i didnt knew i existed before

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just bothered to read through this topic after not bothering previously (women don't like reading). i have two words for you, social conditioning.

"oh i see you have a pair of tits, have this guitar and go over there and emote about love etc. no no no, don't touch that computer, your hormones will break it."

"oh i see you have a vagina, no don't bother with that camera just put some powder on that actors face and go make everyone some coffee."

gender is a social construct.

Archived