IGNORED

Just an unofficial heads up.

pcock

im partying with a friend of BOC just now, and he reckons that a double album is confirmed for this year.

obviously i dont know if this is the truth, but ive known this guy for a few months without knowing he new mike and marcus, and i thought you guys might enjoy this news.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im partying with a friend of BOC just now, and he reckons that a double album is confirmed for this year.

Do you know how irritating posts like this are?

obviously i dont know if this is the truth, but ive known this guy for a few months without knowing he new mike and marcus, and i thought you guys might enjoy this news.

Do you know how irritating posts like this are?

i dont even give a shit about a new album, i just thought you guys might be happy to know that there is gonna be something out soon.

We need to close this boc subforum until the new album comes to light. It's just depressing now. We know that they are working on new music, so we just need to be patient.

I highly doubt this new double album in 2012 though, I'm guessing we'll still have to wait awhile.

Guest ruiagnelo

im pretty much always full of tequila, but the chat floating round glasgow is that a new album is speeding its way in.

define speeding

i dont really care if you believe me or not, im kind of regretting even bothering posting this, but one of my mates who i like and trust knows them personally and has been told a double disc is gonna be out before the end of year. think what you will.

Archived