IGNORED

Just an unofficial heads up.

pcock

Here comes an interpretation of the hexagon sun's symbolism:

The next album needs a new subtle dimension of space-time, and the awakening of the new fourth centre of energy in humans' DNA, that's why untill 2013 or later (after the end of 2012, when the supposed eschaton of the current vibration related with the photonic information from the sun has passed by, and a new solar-cosmic cycle has begun), there won't be any new release by BoC. Maybe the upcoming album, genre, or material by BoC would be an instrument to adaptate our DNAs to those changes.

And It's not a tequila joke

I really like your avatar.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toes, please.

Just kidding. But I'm actually sorry that you were wrong, so this isn't one of those "told you so" moments where I'm happy about it.

looks like im about two weeks away from looking like an absolute nob jockey

who cares?

so you'll join a long line of other people who said "BoC album - coming soon"

does anyone care about BoC anymore?

Peter Serafinowicz said it was coming soon, and it didn't. He's cool though. So are you.

looks like im about two weeks away from looking like an absolute nob jockey

who cares?

so you'll join a long line of other people who said "BoC album - coming soon"

does anyone care about BoC anymore?

Peter Serafinowicz said it was coming soon, and it didn't. He's cool though. So are you.

You're being awfully nice about it, osc. And for that, I commend you. But lol the way you're talking, it reminds me of just how much of a support group the BoC subforum has been for the past epoch.

Archived