IGNORED

Just an unofficial heads up.

pcock

Come on, guys. He was just making shit up because he thought it would make us feel better. That's not very nice.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grizzly Bear, prob my fav "band" on WARP have a new album dropping in the Fall. thats 3 amazing albums, all completed since BoC's last EP. Just sayin!...(that double LP better happen before 2013 or I'll.....I'll have to wait until 2013 I guess..)

still a boc fan after all these years. here's to hoping

goddamnit, fuck! It has to be this year, It must be! The world needs it.

if he tells you that the guy will get sacrificed at dawn by the hexagon sun cult

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to raise the level of his force by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild. To achieve this, she will have to be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory magical rituals will be carried out. The black magician Douglas is bent on destroying Grey’s plan. However, Grey's ultimate motives may not be what they appear. The moonchild rituals are carried out in southern Italy, but the occult organizations are based in Paris and England. At the end of the book, the war breaks out, and the white magicians support the Allies, while the black magicians support the Central Powers. ▲ 777 93 418

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to raise the level of his force by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild. To achieve this, she will have to be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory magical rituals will be carried out. The black magician Douglas is bent on destroying Grey’s plan. However, Grey's ultimate motives may not be what they appear. The moonchild rituals are carried out in southern Italy, but the occult organizations are based in Paris and England. At the end of the book, the war breaks out, and the white magicians support the Allies, while the black magicians support the Central Powers. ▲ 777 93 418

Fuck BoC, at least the final League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is arriving this summer.

During past stretches between albums, they used to give us the occassional cryptic message on their website to chew on and so forth. That kept us busy trying to crack codes and MacGyver release dates together until something official finally dropped. Nobody ever solved any of the mysteries, but at least we had something to focus our boc energy on. These days, it's not the waiting that sucks so much as the silence.

#postingfrom30,000feet

During past stretches between albums, they used to give us the occassional cryptic message on their website to chew on and so forth. That kept us busy trying to crack codes and MacGyver release dates together until something official finally dropped. Nobody ever solved any of the mysteries, but at least we had something to focus our boc energy on. These days, it's not the waiting that sucks so much as the silence.

#postingfrom30,000feet

BLACK BOX

so what actually happened is that i was out on my monthly raping spree, and some guy that i pinned down and bummed in an alley, and as he was screaming for me to stop he was like 'I KNOW WHEN THE NEW BOARDS OF CANADA ALBUM IS OUT IL TELL YOU JUST PLEASE PLEASE STOP' so yeah. i finished up and then came here to post about it.

done.

so what actually happened is that i was out on my monthly raping spree, and some guy that i pinned down and bummed in an alley, and as he was screaming for me to stop he was like 'I KNOW WHEN THE NEW BOARDS OF CANADA ALBUM IS OUT IL TELL YOU JUST PLEASE PLEASE STOP' so yeah. i finished up and then came here to post about it.

done.

you stupid cunt

anyways... wheres the midget? why hasn't he been around here or is he full of shite as well?

Just something about the domain:

If we go back to the original thread, you'll see that within six hours of the post that first mentions newcleardawn.com, MAXIMUS MISCHEIF (now banned) makes this post:

that owl is the symbol for the bohemian grove (club).

owl_bohemian_grove.jpg

fucking stoked if this is related to boc

I really don't see how someone could see that owl image and instantly recognise it, being so obscure. Even less plausible is the idea that MAX would be the one to notice it, of all people.

Remember that this was a significant find for the whole newcleardawn.com thing. The letters "B" and "C" make a very strong link between this and Boards of Canada.

We know that MAXIMUS frequently trolled the forums, especially the BoC subforum, and was eventually banned along with his dupe, sup. What if this whole thing really is a hoax, and the guy behind MAX's account is the one behind it? If so, the above post would show him trying to stoke the flames with the BoC connection.

The only problem is the details in the WHOIS. I dunno how easy it is to fake that information, but I'm sure it would be plausible (perhaps the entire WHOIS is fake?)

Anyway, just a thought.

Just something about the domain:

If we go back to the original thread, you'll see that within six hours of the post that first mentions newcleardawn.com, MAXIMUS MISCHEIF (now banned) makes this post:

that owl is the symbol for the bohemian grove (club).

owl_bohemian_grove.jpg

fucking stoked if this is related to boc

I really don't see how someone could see that owl image and instantly recognise it, being so obscure. Even less plausible is the idea that MAX would be the one to notice it, of all people.

Remember that this was a significant find for the whole newcleardawn.com thing. The letters "B" and "C" make a very strong link between this and Boards of Canada.

We know that MAXIMUS frequently trolled the forums, especially the BoC subforum, and was eventually banned along with his dupe, sup. What if this whole thing really is a hoax, and the guy behind MAX's account is the one behind it? If so, the above post would show him trying to stoke the flames with the BoC connection.

The only problem is the details in the WHOIS. I dunno how easy it is to fake that information, but I'm sure it would be plausible (perhaps the entire WHOIS is fake?)

Anyway, just a thought.

Not really got a clue what this is about, but it's nice to finally know who Sup was (I must be the last to know).

done.

you stupid cunt

well thats not very nice

done.

you stupid cunt

Be nice or I'll ban your ass.

I don't know about you, but imo double album =/= 2xLP. A double album is an album that is as long as two albums, 90 to 120 minutes long, but nowadays 2xLP's are as long as single LPs of the 80's, 70's etc. So please stop calling 2xLPs "double albums". PLZ

I don't know about you, but imo double album =/= 2xLP. A double album is an album that is as long as two albums, 90 to 120 minutes long, but nowadays 2xLP's are as long as single LPs of the 80's, 70's etc. So please stop calling 2xLPs "double albums". PLZ

yeah that really rustles my jimmies.

yeah that really rustles my jimmies.

tumblr_m3x3oqS3np1r96x1xo1_400.png

Archived