IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

After seeing so many threads and photos of bad looking burgers that look nothing like the advertised product, I thought it was time to start a thread with photos of what your fast food/junk food looks like.

Here's my Double Quarter Pounder /w Cheese from yesterday. It's not even advertised or pictured on any of the menus so it looks better than the advertised promo photo by default.

IMG_0522b.jpg

Wauw, that burger actually looks like a real burger. Haven't had a burger in like... forever. I should. But I've also started gaining weight so I should probably be careful.

I haven't had a burger in years. The last one I had was some sort of beef burger. It's the lower right meal in this picture: (courtesy of some random girls blog that I found by googling the restaurant name)

20120225-150415.jpg

Guest -Ad-

Mini iberico pork and fois gras burgers that I ate last night. If you live in London or visit and want one of these awesome treats, you can get them at the Opera Tavern in Covent Garden.

RIMG0603.jpg

I don't mean to sound like a hipster but I can't remember the last time I had a burger. Last monday I bought a pack of onion rings that you cook yourself, and they were quite good even though I did not fry them. I just chucked them in the oven.

Guest kokeboka

Probably the best burger I had was in Islington, in one of those pseudo-gourmet burger restaurants on the high street (can't remember the name of the place, maybe Fine Burger?). The meat was great and it had halloumi cheese, but I don't think it looked especially glamorous. It's not hard to make a home-made burger largely superior to 99,9% of what's out there.

Guest ruiagnelo

all the burgers posted in this thread look so ugly and shitty.

best burgers i had were home-made, always with normal bread

pao.jpg

none of that round bread with little bits of bird poo

Edited by ruiagnelo

Guest ruiagnelo

none of that round bread with little bits of bird poo

Rui, you are a poet.

*spits little bits to the floor, hides big mac under the carpet*

hey wait a sec CJM.

i thought this was the moment where the Portuguese Inquisition came to insult and humiliate all of y'all burgers

Edited by iep

Guest kokeboka

Big macs suck. The meat McDonald's uses for their burgers tastes like wads of paper. And the buns are crap. The importance of the bun is so underestimated, that's the big downside to most burger chains. That and the quality of the meat. A good burger is hard to find.

Guest couch

I just had an egg mcmuffin. It was given to me. Personally I think they are gross and taste like plastic but I ate it anyways as not to appear ungrateful.

Guest ruiagnelo

hey wait a sec CJM.

i thought this was the moment where the Portuguese Inquisition came to insult and humiliate all of y'all burgers

and kanakori isn't even here. it's just the begining of the end

Big macs suck. The meat McDonald's uses for their burgers tastes like wads of paper. And the buns are crap. The importance of the bun is so underestimated, that's the big downside to most burger chains. That and the quality of the meat. A good burger is hard to find.

how about not going to a burger chain?

i like this small place called Burgermeester that do a couple nice burgers. Blonde d'Aquitaine beef with pancetta and real cheddar, or Texels lamb with chorizo and jalapenos, or, or... they use (pretty soft) kaiserbrod style buns.. and they do cute mini-versions as well, for half-price:

burgermeester02.jpg

(my most recent fastfood was last night, an enormous pizza with calamari and those small octopus-ish thingies, the calamari weren't very good and they would've been better if they were from portugal)

dude, pigster...i was looking for burger threads last night which is how i somehow stumbled onto the rambo interview and then i was rolling. i think i have to get a burger for lunch today. i am thinking five guys...

Guest kokeboka

how about not going to a burger chain?

i like this small place called Burgermeester that do a couple nice burgers. Blonde d'Aquitaine beef with pancetta and real cheddar, or Texels lamb with chorizo and jalapenos, or, or... they use (pretty soft) kaiserbrod style buns.. and they do cute mini-versions as well, for half-price:

burgermeester02.jpg

That looks and sounds awesome