IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

I think aside from a melty cheesy pizza, burgers are my favorite comfort food.

Maybe I just need to look harder for them, but I don't think there is anywhere in my city cooking up savage burgers like yours. Tend to make most of mine at home.

Meatloaf? Shepherd's (or Cottage) Pie?

zgGyR7g.jpg

Was working late the other night and treated myself to the "Mack Daddy" burger from Big & Little's here in Chicago.

i would want it split into two burgers. it would be better that way.  :biggrin:

I think aside from a melty cheesy pizza, burgers are my favorite comfort food.

Maybe I just need to look harder for them, but I don't think there is anywhere in my city cooking up savage burgers like yours. Tend to make most of mine at home.

Meatloaf? Shepherd's (or Cottage) Pie?

Mmm meatloaf is so good, I find it totally under rated.

• 4 weeks later...

i didn't even want a burger...i was going to be healthy and have the grilled chicken noodles, but when i went to order they said they didn't have any noodles so i panicked and got a fucking burger again.

burger life.

i didn't even want a burger...i was going to be healthy and have the grilled chicken noodles, but when i went to order they said they didn't have any noodles so i panicked and got a fucking burger again.

burger life.

lol

conflictedburger.jpg

Dunno how far out burger fi has expanded geographically speaking, but they make this bad boy with one kobe beef patty and one veggie patty, now woah, before i'm denounced for blasphemy...it's p fuckin good. I think they make their own veggie patties. They use white and yellow cheddar for an elevated cheese experience and "burger sauce" i.e. thousand goddamn island. Also call me superficial but them branded buns add to it. And aside from a little bread deflation, the real thing looks quite comparable to the photos

Edit: it's on the menu as "the conflicted burger" lol

Edited by BoomTssPhace

posting generic menu board burger pics in this thread should be instaban imo. post a pic of the actual burger or gtfo.

last post.

Edited by BCM

posting generic menu board burger pics in this thread should be instaban imo. post a pic of the actual burger or gtfo.

last post.

:O

i took that picture man, fight me

No but really i just wanted to share my burger sorry. My reaction with food is not usually to take a photo of it

Edited by BoomTssPhace

• 2 weeks later...

conflictedburger.jpg

Dunno how far out burger fi has expanded geographically speaking, but they make this bad boy with one kobe beef patty and one veggie patty, now woah, before i'm denounced for blasphemy...it's p fuckin good. I think they make their own veggie patties. They use white and yellow cheddar for an elevated cheese experience and "burger sauce" i.e. thousand goddamn island. Also call me superficial but them branded buns add to it. And aside from a little bread deflation, the real thing looks quite comparable to the photos

Edit: it's on the menu as "the conflicted burger" lol

We had a Burger Fi near where I live - it closed down, unfortunately. Pretty deece burgers IMO.

NOTE: Not a good thread to browse when you've skipped lunch!