IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

I'm guessing a mash burger is like a smash burger, you don't make them by forming the burger patty like normal, you loosley make a mince sphere and (s)mash it onto the hot griddle with something flat, hold it down for a minute or so, then season it after it's been flattened.

Edited by caze

Just made my first ever RZA burger. The flavor surpassed my expectations.

20170428_1935281_zps0qk0i9gi.jpg

(RZA burger description here: https://rossheutmaker.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/rza-burger/)

I want it right now. And I'm probably going to throw some maple syrup on that shit.

• 1 month later...

i fucking should...

a6ebe37b08fc392f2c008d10ef09767e.jpg

Sorry but i still can't get over this one... just look at the color and texture of that fresh chuck ground beef just soaked in its juices. it looks obscene, like the brain matter of some kind of extremely rare bison breed. also notice the neon yellow trails in the nearly melted swiss cheese  thats just ASKING to fall apart while the burger and bacon underneath it extends a sweet embrace. if i were a food item, i would literally fuck this burger.  i would stick my little food dick into it. 

Edited by Lane Visitor

Im confused though... what about onion rings? Chicken fingers? Fried zuchini? How bout Indian Fried Dough? Mozzarella sticks? Doughnuts? Surely it cant be just fries. Also, theyre not fried but what about hot dogs, pizza, tacos, etc etc ??

eat fries

shutup.jpg

This is my latest burger. It was all about the presentation on this one. A knife stabbed right through it, stuck to the wood board. Fries and bearnaise on the side buckets. Simple. I had the Halloumi version.

It's called "shut the fuck up burger" and was about 15 dollar$.

Pricey, too salty, fun!

verdict: 3.5/5