IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 3 weeks later...

my last burger was a meat-free "beyond burger" similar to this.  it was pretty good and edible but it was hard to get down near the end once it turned cold.  it has an uncanny valley effect where it's really close to meat in both texture and taste but it's not quite there so your brain rejects it.  I think it's made of mushrooms and beets.  other vegan burgers that don't attempt to imitate meat but instead try to be their own thing are much more edible, like black bean burgers.  give them a try

img_1158.jpg

Edited by Zeffolia

i think the impossible burger is better than the beyond burger. i agree they taste good but there is still a few things off. incredible how far veggie burgers have come even in the last 5 years. i'm sure we'll have perfect ones very soon, which is good because cow farts are quite literally destroying our planet.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a burger over the weekend and it was pretty decent.. no pictures though unfortunately.

I may whip up my own liver burger today. I think it would taste good.

Edited by Ovitus

now I'm reading that the liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself. amazon...    no, cow liver. going to try an incorporate 6 different categories of taste to make it extra awesome