IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 3 months later...

not my pic but got this - the 'blame canada' at loaded burgers Newtown which was is an offshoot of the infamous bar luca - best thing ive ever eaten 

spacer.png

Edited by Lewps
  • Burger 2

On 2/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, Zeffolia said:

my last burger was a meat-free "beyond burger" similar to this.  it was pretty good and edible but it was hard to get down near the end once it turned cold.  it has an uncanny valley effect where it's really close to meat in both texture and taste but it's not quite there so your brain rejects it.  I think it's made of mushrooms and beets.  other vegan burgers that don't attempt to imitate meat but instead try to be their own thing are much more edible, like black bean burgers.  give them a try

img_1158.jpg

These are actually pretty good, imo better than the frozen black bean burgers available in the US:

IMG_4920.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing the burgers in this thread directly inspires burger consumption. I had my mind set on scotch eggs before seeing the burgers in here at about about 4 o'clock.  I set to work....from the purchase of the raw materials, the creation process, all the way through to the finished article

spacer.png

DSC-0014.jpg

spacer.png

Just please promise me you remember to toast those buns

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Schlitze said:

Seeing the burgers in this thread directly inspires burger consumption. I had my mind set on scotch eggs before seeing the burgers in here at about about 4 o'clock.  I set to work....from the purchase of the raw materials, the creation process, all the way through to the finished article

spacer.png

DSC-0014.jpg

spacer.png

Just please promise me you remember to toast those buns

I really hope this is just another troll post. That meat looks like dogshit formed into discs and then left out in the sun. They actually already look like they are tough before you overcooked them. But of course you'd buy cheap and pre-made patties. Your cheese application is nothing short of horrid and it makes sense that you'd cook them on aluminum foil. Perfect. And that last shot? Make sure you hold them up over your expensive fanboy Autechre art. I wonder how many photos it took to get that just right because your gardenhose arms were shaking holding all of that weight. Way to keep it real though, bruh. I wouldn't eat a burger that was anywhere under a mile near that fingernail or dog dick of a thumb. And don't even get me started on your tableware. What the shit is that? Did you try to find the ugliest and least appetizing thing you could find or were those just the ones your mummy gave you?

Jesus fucking christ, Schlitze.  

Edited by jules
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Eating the last 4 from the pack while mulling over Sucker Steve's impending destructionspacer.png

#Fuddruckers #ImpendingDoom #SleeplessNights #FailedCookingThread #UtterAnnihilation

Tick tock

• Like 1

flol

you truly have a crush on me schlitze. Its incredibly disturbing how much of my stuff you keep track of. 

and those look like shit too! fucking hell.