IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

i hafta say, nay, admit, that once in a while i'll git myself some white buns, gherkinz, cheap ground meat and a bunch of processed "cheddar" cheese. i'll do the medium/well-done (...) and mack the fuck out, pretending i'm sitting in a maccy D at 3.20AM.. don't tell my friends...

Hey Jefferro (and others living in the L.A. area). have you been to Short Order just outside the Farmer's Market at The Grove? Pretty damned good, a bit pricey though! That was the last burger I had a little over a week ago.

I haven't. Good tip! I'll def check it out ASAP.

I had a pretty good burger at The Bowery on Sunset b/w Vine & Argyle. It definitely reminded me of a NYC burger.

There were lots of good spots for burgers in NYC that I was sad to leave behind. Luckily, LA seems to have a handle on it. Different, but very good.

My favorite burgers in NYC were DuMont, Shake Shack, Five Leaves (the one with the egg and pineapple) and Peter Lugers.

I just say the works and that's what they gave me. Do they have jalapenos? Next time I'll have to get them

but not tomorrow because three in a row might kill me

Edited by dr lopez

I went to Five Guys once in Florida and wasn't down... Mainly because I asked for onions and they just threw diced onions on it... I wanted grilled but that was primarily my fault for not being specific.

This may be disgusting/sacrilege to you burger connoisseurs, but I just have to say that I fucking LOVE KFC burgers. They're my main weakness; the one fast food addiction that I can't quit. There's also a really great chicken place called Oporto who make amazing chilli chicken burgers. So good, they make me hiccup because I try to consume them too quickly!

Nando's has its place. Especially if you chuck some of the perinase into the burger, fuck yeah.

I was just waiting for someone to mention Nando's. I really want to try some of their BBQ sauces, but the fuckers won't send it to me :(

Guest bitroast

tried out this place near mine called Big Mouth.

it was alright, but nothing too special.

(i can't see myself going again. local fish and chip place dominates all over this crud:)

photo.jpg

Guest Ricky Downtown

l.jpg

this is a photo of the best thing i have ever put in my mouth, the scibek sizzler from the shopping bag in burlington vt. food network called it the best burger in the state. it's got a half pound of beef straight from the butcher in the back of the shop, montreal steak seasoning, bacon, three kinds of cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles. i am addicted to this motherfucker.

NOT REAL MEAT NOT MANLY GRRR!!

TITS AND BURGERS AND MEAT

GO BACK TO HOMO ISLAND

I don't think this thread has to exclude veggie burgers, but those are fucking frozen burger patties. Vegetarian or not, bad move.

god, i wish i had more time so i could read this thread

I haven't had a burger in years. The last one I had was some sort of beef burger. It's the lower right meal in this picture: (courtesy of some random girls blog that I found by googling the restaurant name)

20120225-150415.jpg

is that a presentation thing, with the chips? i don't like it. no gap in my pile of chips, please. in fact, put some cheese on them. more chips. plus cheese. thanks

I think I had a heart attack last night. woke up in a cold sweat, hard to breathe - heart pounding, straining. took me 5 minutes to cool down. YIKES

That tingling in your left arm is how you know the burger is working!

Edited by baph