IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

img_5793durty.jpg

just started working in this place. i get as many free burgers as i want, im literally going to die if i dont get my self discipline together. also they sell them for 3 quid on a tuesday.

the ''bam jam'' comes with buckfast infused bacon jam, swiss cheese, and frazzles. its the tits.

Bam-Jam-1.jpg

Fuck yeah

'Classy + Street Trash' must sound more attractive when said by a Scottish person, because that name looks like a place you'd see this bloated hedgehog hanging out in.

last-sandwich.png

That aside, looks tasty as fuck and it's free.

watmm_burger.jpg

Yah, so this is a Japanese... uh, "Mexican burger". Cuz it has guoc and salsa on it, I guess.

Burger+beer lunchspecial approx 11usd/ 7gbp.

Of course I could finish this shit in 1 second, due to size. Also, due to good beef being expensive, it's uncommon to get burgers done anything rarer than medium, so of course at that price this was done in the standard Japanese well done.

Totally fucking standard. That being said, it was like an 8, cuz it's a burger. Sort of like pizza- gotta fuck up pretty bad to get below 7~8.

• 3 weeks later...

Heart Attack Grill is great, mang. One of the few burger joints that I want to visit (most everything looks/sounds quite tasty!). Plus, overall the concept is genius. They're not hiding behind anything or trying to deceive customers-- they're straight up saying: "This shit is delicious, and it can kill you." On the other side of the coin are places that are less delicious with more chemicals and crazy shit like McDonald's, that are trying to appeal to children, which is some fucked up shit.

Place near me has gone from Indian kebab place (Kebabish, lol) to one of those Milkshake places and is now a Mumbai street food takeaway.

They're doing a £1 burger so I thought I'd give it a go, it's all veggie of course.

X762XGB.jpg

xBLnC4D.jpg

Was pretty lush and HOT AS FUCK. With Chutney.

Place near me has gone from Indian kebab place (Kebabish, lol) to one of those Milkshake places and is now a Mumbai street food takeaway.

They're doing a £1 burger so I thought I'd give it a go, it's all veggie of course.

X762XGB.jpg

xBLnC4D.jpg

Vada's are great. It's the tamarind sauce that makes it.

What's the place?

X762XGB.jpg

xBLnC4D.jpg

THE CARBS THO

Just had Five Guys yesterday, and forgot to post :sleep:

But my gf and I are taking a trip to Moab, Utah (middle of nowhere desert town (where many films such as Mission Impossible 2, Breakdown, Indiana Jones, etc etc were shot) this weekend, and we're gonna seek out a really good mom and pop burger / steak joint for some burgers...

most definitely going to be posting a pic of that for you fellow burgersluts (:

Edited by Lane Visitor

coink: I literally just had Five Gays in Philly. like, I'm still sitting at the table with the wreckage around me and that overfull feeling (sorry again, stomach). first time, not bad, not bad.

Steak mince, chive and cheddar burger from the butcher counter at Sainsbury's. Cooked it on the iron griddle pan on high and put it in a brioche bun with english mustard and mayo.

Yeah I cooked that shit rare as fuck.

aejsoEZ.jpg