IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Steak mince, chive and cheddar burger from the butcher counter at Sainsbury's. Cooked it on the iron griddle pan on high and put it in a brioche bun with english mustard and mayo.

Yeah I cooked that shit rare as fuck.

aejsoEZ.jpg

got. daaaaayum.

wU6j9wM.jpg

Berlin Burger International

almost a bit too much but tasty :)

shit, how do you fit that in your mouth??

Double burger on potato wheat bun with aged cheddar, grilled jalapeños , lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup & mustard from Moab Burger Co. in Moab, Utah.

Unreal taste. We went there for lunch 2 days in a row it was so good.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12068903_10153302824248860_7473560034011878381_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

post-11726-0-11391800-1443998002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lane Visitor

Place near me has gone from Indian kebab place (Kebabish, lol) to one of those Milkshake places and is now a Mumbai street food takeaway.

They're doing a £1 burger so I thought I'd give it a go, it's all veggie of course.

X762XGB.jpg

xBLnC4D.jpg

Was pretty lush and HOT AS FUCK. With Chutney.

ummm.............................. this is a burger thread.

read the rules, gtfo, etc, lol

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

That looks like a "veg chops". There used to be a place in Balham called Al Kebabish that did them and they were indeed hot as fuck and cheap as fuck. They also did a "lamb chops" for a little bit more. Was never sure where the "chops" part fitted into things but certainly used to enjoy them every now and again.

Edited by BCM

has anyone tried bk's black halloween burger yet?

I had what they called "the black burger" back in may, it was coloured with squid ink, had boar bacon, etc. Is this one different?

has anyone tried bk's black halloween burger yet?

I had what they called "the black burger" back in may, it was coloured with squid ink, had boar bacon, etc. Is this one different?

yeah, bk's is coloured with a1 sauce ( and probably food colouring)

That looks like a "veg chops". There used to be a place in Balham called Al Kebabish that did them and they were indeed hot as fuck and cheap as fuck. They also did a "lamb chops" for a little bit more. Was never sure where the "chops" part fitted into things but certainly used to enjoy them every now and again.

another name for a Vada (those deep fried potato things), is Alloo Chop, so it's just some weird translation from Hindi I think.

ive been veggie for about 2 months now i had to do it working in the burger place i posted, my lack of food discipline was actually going to leave me dead. i havent actually really missed burgers that much. interesting how quickly your body forgets about meat.

i did have a pretty nice veggie burger the other day though, puy lentils, squash, chickpea and cashews mashed and glued with peanut butter, with a creamy blue agur and some mild peppercorn sauce. good times.

that's Cthulhu, not a burger. obv...

yet, my predatory instincts kick in when staring at it...

today i learned i am above Cthulhu in the food-chain. *salivating*

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

That is a burger, don't be a twat.

A shrine to Cthulhu in burger form!

Edited by Timothy Forward