IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

indeed they did... steak and kidney and meat and gravy puddings...they were pretty rank but i think back in the day people thought they were alright...

Lol @ the company actually being called 'Goblin'

lol @ british food before 2007

indeed they did... steak and kidney and meat and gravy puddings...they were pretty rank but i think back in the day people thought they were alright...

Lol @ the company actually being called 'Goblin'

lols

also, Goblin and Dr. Oetker should get together to form a shit processed foods supervillan team.

Not sure if I'm a fan of this new trend of medium rare burgers. It's fine as long as their grinding their own beef (and tastes better of course), but once it becomes a thing you'll have people defrosting mince and serving medium rare burgers and then you'll end up with food poisoning.

Rare/medium rare steak = great

Steak tartare = lush

Medium rare burger = meh (bit pink is aight but medium rare is often closer to raw,so lukewarm by the time you get to it),i find it a texture clash and while juicy is good,it's more enjoyable when those juices don't all escape from one bite

Not sure if I'm a fan of this new trend of medium rare burgers. It's fine as long as their grinding their own beef (and tastes better of course), but once it becomes a thing you'll have people defrosting mince and serving medium rare burgers and then you'll end up with food poisoning.

Rare/medium rare steak = great

Steak tartare = lush

Medium rare burger = meh (bit pink is aight but medium rare is often closer to raw,so lukewarm by the time you get to it),i find it a texture clash and while juicy is good,it's more enjoyable when those juices don't all escape from one bite

My feelings exactly.

Can I ask, how is the shit?

I think knowing this will add as a nice complimentary sort of epilogue-esque piece of information to go with above picture.

Maybe that could be the trend? Post a pic of most recent burger. And if you are willing, in a spoiler, describe the following shit.

it was horrible - like a load of old shoes falling out of a loft.
flol

still lolin'

still lolin'

Edited by usagi

Gentlemen (and scattered, patient, nerd ladies) - I am planning a venture out to a joint called Warthog Barbecue Pit about 45 minutes south of Seattle on Monday when I have a day off. I've been all over the states in famous BBQ regions and made it a point to try as much as possible - this place is up there with the top 2% of places I've been to. As an avid charcoal/wood-smoke char-king and broil master who has been taught by multiple generations of BBQ gods, I hold the highest standards for my feasts in said category of foodage. FFS these people catered my sisters wedding and she's vegan lol!

The 'ultimate buffy' is a 1/2lb buffalo patty, slice of home-smoked ham, local cheddar, smoked pepper bacon, tomato, lettuce, red onion and this sweet and oh-so-devilish honey pepper blackjack BBQ sauce. I will bring my hardcore camera so I can show you guys this in the most hi-def way.

Also, they have fresh cut and fried fries of the sweet or drunkard-mick persuasion, and the most amazing beans ever. Most BBQ places have shitty beans that don't have any umph, it's just BBQ sauce and beans with a few scattered onions. This place uses brisket, pork ends and pull pork in the beans with fire-roasted onions and green peppers to make theirs. It has a ever so slight hint of coffee (a secret the pit-dude told me about when I asked him) and the char from the meats and veggies make me have a mouthgasm.

Prepare...

posting from toilet. just got back from 5 guys. something i've instantly regretted.

5 guys have damaged my asshole

pretty sure that was what caused my emergency trip to that Dunkin' toilet in Queens the day of the Brooklyn Ae show. that was one of the most daring things I've ever done.

well done Stephen. but I'm pretty sure d lo has f-ed off enough to be able to handle that.

posting from toilet. just got back from 5 guys. something i've instantly regretted.

5 guys have damaged my asshole

pretty sure that was what caused my emergency trip to that Dunkin' toilet in Queens the day of the Brooklyn Ae show. that was one of the most daring things I've ever done.

ha! I lived in queens for 5 years. point taken

pants down, gut blastin', bowl gettin' all septic

peep tha handwash, plain pink, ain't no antiseptic

fist fulla toilet paper, balled up like a shit comet, 'bout ta vomit

manager bangin' on tha door like "YO! payin' customers only!"

I'm all "fuck you bowtie-wearin' nigga, this an emergency"

Edited by usagi