IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

pxoOhX5.jpg

im just starting my third week as a vegan. been eating alot of these from work, deep fried ramen surrounding a blackbean siracha patty with violife. pretty tasty stuff.

its interesting how quickly the smell of normal beefburgers becomes absolutely revolting when you stop eating meat.

that looks good -

my girlfriend turned vegan some months ago, thing is she absolutely loves them burgers.

so far we've found only one shoppe which serves acceptable vegan burgs:

http://www.vego-foodworld.de

they have no pics on their site.

it was pretty decent though even for a meat gobbler like me.

do you have a good recipe for vegan patties...?

i've tried one with beetroot & quinoa and it was so bad that it was almost good again but not quite. it was bad.

Edited by Guest

pxoOhX5.jpg

im just starting my third week as a vegan. been eating alot of these from work, deep fried ramen surrounding a blackbean siracha patty with violife. pretty tasty stuff.

its interesting how quickly the smell of normal beefburgers becomes absolutely revolting when you stop eating meat.

theres a huge slice of cheese on that burger?

It's good man, I like the peppery bitterness, wouldn't put it on a burger though.

pxoOhX5.jpg

special vegan cheese maybe

pxoOhX5.jpg

'violife'

pxoOhX5.jpg

yeah, violife. its certainly not as nice as cheese, but it does have that satisfying melty sort of feel to the burger, even if it doesnt taste as rich and, well, cheesy.

my final real burger was a sloppy jock, simple and squidgy as fuck.

Sloppy-Jock-2.jpg

burger, haggis, creamy peppercorn sauce. its definitely a knife and fork effort if you dont want to get plastered in jizz stains.

my final real burger was a sloppy jock, simple and squidgy as fuck. Sloppy-Jock-2.jpg burger, haggis, creamy peppercorn sauce. its definitely a knife and fork effort if you dont want to get plastered in jizz stains.

This looks amazing. The fact that you say "jizz stains" makes it a bit less appetizing, but not much

It nods in silent approval.

24300851213_a5e15f7ec0_b.jpgIMGP2214 by polygon window, on Flickr

Ultimate Buffy - God Among Burgers.

24297121104_ef4c254c9c_b.jpgIMGP2209 by polygon window, on Flickr

24901422496_8ac820b1a5_b.jpgIMGP2207 by polygon window, on Flickr

Chicken Burger my buddy got

24632248000_2700b17078_b.jpgIMGP2208 by polygon window, on Flickr

The best beans EVER

24927713755_8e03e154ff_b.jpgIMGP2212 by polygon window, on Flickr

Decor

24297132884_59bb3baae1_b.jpgIMGP2204 by polygon window, on Flickr

24809770952_2944eb731c_b.jpgIMGP2200 by polygon window, on Flickr

Burger and lobster? Sounds/looks fantastic. How much does that cost?