IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

double hero burger from mercado lounge, market harborough...

05d556416fd6ba9c72d112b8e74f4116.jpg

My god.

How do you keep finding such amazing burgers?

with my dick

A dowsing rod for burgers

just had a fried crawfish poboy smothered in spicy remoulade sauce and honestly every burger on this page looks unappetizing af rite now

fried crawfish poboys > burgers?!? *mind assplode*

:cerious:

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

don't come in here shouting about crawfish poboys and how they're SO much better than all the burgers and not even post a picture. it just makes you look like a cunt.

don't come in here shouting about crawfish poboys and how they're SO much better than all the burgers and not even post a picture. it just makes you look like a cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!

2 x 150 gram absolutely perfect medium rare patties that were grilled on a lava-grill, they were incredibly smokey. Also a lot of bacon, onion, lettuce, tomato, egg, some grill sauce (dunno but it was delicious). It was a battlefield eating it and I had to take two showers after just to get all the sauce rinsed off. I licked all the sauce from my plate until there was nothing left.

I skipped the fries this time (first time I ate a burger without fries) so I still had room for a dessert which was a brownie w/ cream and vanilla ice too.

All while having a few of these bitter Hawaiian IPA's next to it all:

12.png

• 3 weeks later...