IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

habit burger. it's kind of like a cross between 5 guys and Burger King. it has that char taste. pretty damn good...

xnc2mb.jpg

bonus points for boc reference

Edited by jules

unngh, fuck. that pic made me instantly hungry. ti's 11:44pm. I could ride out but I can't think of anywhere that does a good burger at this time.

Ugh, I think I overdosed on burgers since that one big one a few pages back. I've had 3 of those in three weeks and had some other similar fancy big burgers too that same month... My burger lust has been completely tempered. I tried looking at this thread but it didn't work. Am I still normal?

habit burger. it's kind of like a cross between 5 guys and Burger King. it has that char taste. pretty damn good...

xnc2mb.jpg

bonus points for boc reference

Looks clean and on point. Simple and scrumptious. There are plenty of fancy burgers around, people putting all sorts of niche ingredients in them yet when you see something as graceful as this, you can only nod in appreciation.

I made home made burgers yesterday on my bbq. Fuck me, it was amazing. So much cheese.

Forgot to take pictures. Fuck.

Please post pics when you do another batch. I need to try my hand at some homemade burgs now I have a BBQ, awwww yeeeah.

NB: This thread is favourited on my tapatalk acc. for this forum and I'm grateful for the top, top quality uploads. Cheers all.

what he said^ tho i'd of added grilled mushrooms, jalepenos, and hot sauce to that ish. and bacon

i love talking burgers, maan.

ii talk to my burgers

burgers

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

omg, 4+ toppings on burgers... I'm more guilty of it than most.

this is the path i've chosen... for better or for worse, so help me god

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Do you guys find when making homemade burgers, it's very important how you stack the ingredients?

I tend to put bacon under the patty so the bacon flavour hits the tongue first. Layer other ingredients accordingly as well.

heh, I eat burgers really douchey I guess =/

the ordering is important yes. though I don't bother with bacon.

bun > mayo > onion rings (not chopped, you want to bite into them) > shredded iceberg (again, you want the crunch, no fancy lettuce) > burger (just beef mince, salt + pepper, no thicker than 1/2") > tomato slice(s) > ketchup > pickle > bun

usually toast the bun a bit, but not always, depends on the bun. sometimes I add a bit of mustard to either the ketchup or the mayo layer, or both; cheese goes between the burger and tomato if I'm having, but I usually don't bother.

a burger should be a manageable size too, none of the kind of nonsense you see all the time in this thread that you can't even fit in your mouth.

the biggest problem is finding a decent bun, most supermarket buns are either too small or fall apart too easily, and the more stable non-traditional type ones have too crunchy a surface layer. never bothered trying to make them myself, must try to do a brioche style bun sometime.

I find some decent buns at the regular grocery chains, so long as you go first thing in the morning when everything is fresh before it gets picked over.

I prefer the brioche myself, it's the right density and usually nice and soft even when toasted a bit.

Maybe it's the burg chains I've been too but the brioche buns I've had have all fallen apart between bites. Kinda puts me off them.

I'd sooner have a soft, squidgy bun.

#Burgernomics