IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

I'm afraid I had to deconstruct it to eat it... 

then the burger has failed you. 

Edited by bitroast

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a Five Guys... I took one bite and was on the verge of dying. Not in the good way. So I took another bite. And another one. I had two bites left and then I laid down on my bed and had my girlfriend take out the trash because I was feeling sick.

I can feel my impending doom slowly washing over me in awesome wave...

Had 2 burgs from Five Guys the other night as part of my stag do. I honestly could have polished off another 2 burgs, kinell'.

How is that even possible?! I don't even

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

jesus that looks delicious.

BCM you're the burger thread god IMO (no offense other peeps with the good looking burgs). You post so many amazing looking burgers lol. 

Are most of these from one or two really good burger joints in your city or what? I don't even know where I'd go to get a burger that looks like that in my city.

lol thanks bulk vanderhooj, most of mine are indeed from about 3 reliable burger joints in my local area...i used to live in london and had much more choice, since i've moved though i've just nosed out the best places to go and avoided the shit ones.

Nice! Maybe I've just never looked hard enough for a place like that here. 

I'm going to start lookin' though. Nothing like a beastly burger after/with a few brews.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj