IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

the head chef from the burger bar i was working in until 2 months ago just released this. the mad mac. he spent about 2 weeks perfecting the flavours and replicating the sauce and glaze. 

a big mac, but made with handmade burger meat and fresh ingredients. the mad mac. 

PM8ky99.jpg

its pretty incredible.

the head chef from the burger bar i was working in until 2 months ago just released this. the mad mac. he spent about 2 weeks perfecting the flavours and replicating the sauce and glaze. 

a big mac, but made with handmade burger meat and fresh ingredients. the mad mac. 

PM8ky99.jpg

its pretty incredible.

What's the glaze on top?

Edit: sorry what I meant is, is it just a plain glaze (sugar, water) or is it flavored? Why the glaze? 

It looks delicious tbh just the glaze was a bit of a mystery to me (especially being on top where it would hit your tongue last, and get your hands sticky as fack)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Guest bitroast

listen I know you're hurting right now, but there's no need to do that to this innocent thread.

i actually started this thread with the intention of it being a bit of a joke on advertised burger pics? the idea being it was going to be nothing but trashy mcdonalds / burger king burgers but photographed super HD and from all around the world ... 

but then WATMM decided it would be better to post pictures of actually amazing-as-fuck looking burgers :catrage: 

unintended happy accident 

PM8ky99.jpg

its pretty incredible.

this 

looks

so

fucking

GOOD 

i have no idea, im back from my family holiday on the 24th and going to try it down at the restaurant on the 25th so il get back to you. its been getting belter reviews from glasgow burger bloggers anyway. 

• 1 month later...

Yes a 'neutral bun' should be invented which would allow people to chomp down burger stacks without triggering their OCD.

Unless a proper "middle tier" can be cut from the bun in lieu of normal bisection, triple-decker burgers should only be accomplished with buttered, toasted bread (preferably Texas toast, which is thick-cut white bread that has been buttered and grilled).

That or sourdough bread - goddamn, grilled sourdough bread for a burger - almost as good as a brioche bun. Almost.