IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Well fuckaduck, that looks scrumptious. I like the burger in the open-french-fry-wrapper thing they seem to do with In-n-Out? looks very snug. Where's that from Jules?

Trying to upload a pic (not a good representation) of the burg I had during christmas holidays.

*pending upload*

Well fuckaduck, that looks scrumptious. I like the burger in the open-french-fry-wrapper thing they seem to do with In-n-Out? looks very snug. Where's that from Jules?

in-n-out it is

ya thx jul. tht is supermen food-pron thr

it went right through me...

^Please do, I couldn't finish the portions  :catsupine:

^^I need to go to Cali for in-n-out alone, damn!

Five Guys

Honest Burger

Five Guys is like a level above the conglomerate burg chains in terms of taste and set up, definitely in England. I like it, big portions, nice shakes and the burgers resemble actual beef. Open up that foil packaging, the sweaty monstrosity is all goey and saturating in it's own mess. Love it.

Honest Burger was a recommendation on my brother's behalf, went to the Covent Garden establishment and immediately got the vibe that it could be a little poncy, alas it was worth journey. The meal comes out well presented; burg is immaculate, I think I had the simple, run-of-the-mill burger. The red onion relish they garner on the patty is lush and goes so well with the overall taste. Bun was the best I've eaten, it wasn't brioche, but definitely had a sweet taste to it, fluffy and squidgy when gripped, no sign of breakage. 'Rosemary salted chips' were actually very nice too, no sauce needed in addition to these bad boys. Washed down with a Kona Big Wave ale which quenched the salty, savoury thirst I'd developed. Would recommend.

Five Guys is to me, just like making a non pretentious (no fancy buns, truffle blah blah etc) old fashioned burger at home. Ingredients taste fresh and legit.

Beef doesn't taste processed.

I like it. 

that may be true, but at 14 quid for a burger, chips and drink, it can fuck off being as average as it is. i can get an absolute pinger of a burger and chips for that price elsewhere.

Edited by messiaen

I just had Smashburger's Colorado Burger (limited time deal) and it was pretty deece: 

Burgers-colorado.jpg

Those chiles on it are not hot at all, but have a nice spice to them - the combo of the Grilled Green Chilies, Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheese make it really a good burger. Also, Smashburger's Smashfries (shoestring potatoes with rosemary and olive oil) are super tasty. 

I just had Smashburger's Colorado Burger (limited time deal) and it was pretty deece: 

Burgers-colorado.jpg

Those chiles on it are not hot at all, but have a nice spice to them - the combo of the Grilled Green Chilies, Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheese make it really a good burger. Also, Smashburger's Smashfries (shoestring potatoes with rosemary and olive oil) are super tasty. 

nice, i love smashburger... though the one that ive been too is hit or miss-- sometimes they make it a bit too greasy. but otherwise, its super good and hits the spot. i like how you can add spinach or any other stuff to it. yes, those smash fries are incredible. i usually order a side of smash oil and just douse the burger in the rosemary and olive oil lol

01c29fd637a60fa25243ab8ec3219d5e.jpg

Superhero Burger:

6oz Beef Patty

Buttermilk Fried Chicken

Smoked Bacon

8 Hour Slow Cooked Pulled Pork

Mature Cheddar

Red Onion

Cajun-spiced Onion Rings

fuck me this was a good burger. one of the best i've had in recent times.