IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

I'm neutral on vagimite and mormonite but BBQ sauce is worse than anything the human mind can possibly imagine, instantly ruining everything it touches.

I've always had a thing for McDonald's BBQ sauce, the stuff they give you with mcnuggets, good for dunking fries too.

Also: liquid smoke for burgers n fries

those are not my hands and I have never been in Perth.

Awww those aren't Usagi Hands? I was starting to feel a bond with you cuz them are some good character-full hands in that photo.

BTW "Those Are Not My Hands And I've Never Been To Perth" would make for a great Venetian Snares album title lol

The burger maybe isn't even a burger, it looks terrible, it wasn't even usagi in the pic despite him being the one who posted it, what is there to this thread anymore? We need BCM to save us. Go eat a burger you British drunkard. Otherwise, what have we? What is there left of this thread besides lies and falsehoods?? HAVE YOU ALL NO HUMANITY?

Grind up the muscles and fats of a bovine, knead them into a patty and grill, slap this beauty between two yeasty bobbles and let us all drool. Otherwise, put this thread out of her fucking misery.

• 1 month later...