IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

yumyum^

I'd give my remaining toee to get my mits on another meatmaster from Chagrin Falls, Ohio

as yumyum as ur remaining toe

fortunately i didnt eat my most recent burger, only saw a picture of it on the internet

but seriously, why use donuts as burger bread? 

why not? the combination of sugary donuts and hamburger meats especially bacon would be a taste sensation. I'd love to glaze my meats in a thin layer of sugar

'burger' available at Perth Stadium for $9.50 AUD

27023458_901789973360905_876011960614665

i keep returning to this

i've never seen something that made me want to vomit and shit at the same time

i'm pretty sure i've tasted that hamburger before

Made these bad boys last night.

1/2lb smoked burgers - simple 80/20 beef, roasted anaheim peppers + diced onion in the meat. Topped with swiss cheese + mushroom sauce (crimini mushrooms sauteed in butter and beef broth, garlic, and rosemary until reduced), and garlic truffle aioli. 

The burgers are cooked in the smoker for about 90 minutes at 200F, mesquite and hickory smoke. They turned out deadly - so juicy and flavorful. Doesn't look like much because it's covered in swiss, but can assure you they were wicked.

Served with a salad of beets, arugula, feta, chopped pistachios and pecans, and a balsamic vinaigrette.

https://imgur.com/MpMSjpW

I can't share a pic because apparently jpg etc is not compatible with the forums? what?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

try using instead of burger bread fried dough made of flour, eggs, salt, water and yeast.

I tried this once and the outcome was very different from what I knew. It certainly isn't for everyone but it gives the burger a certain quality that makes it almost not a burger anymore but something much more extraordinary. You can add tabasco to the dough

Made these bad boys last night.

1/2lb smoked burgers - simple 80/20 beef, roasted anaheim peppers + diced onion in the meat. Topped with swiss cheese + mushroom sauce (crimini mushrooms sauteed in butter and beef broth, garlic, and rosemary until reduced), and garlic truffle aioli.

The burgers are cooked in the smoker for about 90 minutes at 200F, mesquite and hickory smoke. They turned out deadly - so juicy and flavorful. Doesn't look like much because it's covered in swiss, but can assure you they were wicked.

Served with a salad of beets, arugula, feta, chopped pistachios and pecans, and a balsamic vinaigrette.

MpMSjpW_d.jpg

I can't share a pic because apparently jpg etc is not compatible with the forums? what?

Looks well lush. Congrats!

Also, fuck imgur. Tried to fix your burger, but turned it into a slider.

Edited by Gocab

I did actually have one on Saturday, but I was too fucked to take picture. Sorry. Did a BBQ but didn't eat much until about 11pm when I raided the fridge for the leftover meats and made a late night cold burger.

• 1 month later...

Made what will probably be the last order from boo and I's favorite little pub down the street before we move... Nacho Lucy and loaded tots. Guac, pico de gallo, queso fresco, and in "jucy lucy" fashion the patty was stuffed with more queso... so fucking good, gonna miss this place.

33688209_10155672107371089_3236954853418

Edited by ghOsty