IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

I could really use a good burgering right now.

danks ;0

How do you all share images if not imgur? It used to work well for me but not so much these days.

I wrote my own static file hoster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it’s specifically optimized for watmm, can upload a bunch of pics in hi-res and it’ll give you a list of -tagged links..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3_B960_CEE_1_C8_F_4_BED_9966_C0_B7_B9276

400g pepperjack cheese burger, 100% locally produced with sweet potato fries and a ridiculous assortment of condiments (off camera).. Best burger experience of my life.

400g pepperjack cheese burger, 100% locally produced with sweet potato fries and a ridiculous assortment of condiments (off camera).. Best burger experience of my life.

Jealous.

Also, just caught your sig. I'm always on the lookout for more sleep/drone, i'll definitely be checking your stuff out.

Every bite oozed with butter... I get weak in the knees just thinking about it. Some foodie gave this review of this joint:

...i made sure everyone I meet, whether it's family, friends or random strangers that the butter soaked New Zealand lamb burger at Gordon Ramsey "Brgr" was the absolute best they will ever have.

I'm sorry, not anymore!!!

It is true the world's best Gems are normally hidden from all of us and in the case of Bourbon located in Karlskrona, Sweden it is simply unfair!!! Please go back and read my first line! Oh well: THE BEST BURGER I've had in my life, anywhere in the world (and I've been to tens of countries and visited 27 US states)!

I had a bunch of burgers recently but have failed to take satisfactory pics of nearly all of them for alcohol related reasons.

Had a 'Kickflip' burger in The Salisbury in Green Lanes. 

There's a skateboarding theme to things here. A 'Kickflip' comprises an organic beef burger with Monterey Jack cheese, garlic mayo, onion, gherkin and a whiskey smoked barbecue sauce they make themselves (smoking it through whiskey barrels, no less). It features in 'The 5.0' (organic pulled pork with house chilli 'slaw) too, as well as in a 'Master of Disaster' - a combination of the two. 

Shit was disgusting with salsa bbq sauce. Which I normally hate but it was a fucking lush boiger tbh.

Then I got a Five Guys double cheeseburger via deliveroo a few days later. That was also consumed in alcoholic-induced animal hunger, so no documentation there either.

Finally I got a 'shackmeister' from Shake Shack when out and about a few days ago. That one I managed to snap before chomping.

MI7vLPF.jpg

It's the crispy shallots that make this. I also doused it in hot sauce.

Chim's pic reminds me of http://wewantplates.com/

That burger looks great but sweet potato fries need to fuck off and die with their bland, floury, nauseating taste and sickening weak texture. They're like this really timid friend of a friend that insists showing up everywhere and ruining the vibe with their shitty anecdotes. Or like when you were a kid and you thought dad brought home some lasagna from the deli but it turns out to be moussaka.

Edited by user