IGNORED

Early The Black Dog / Black Dog Productions interviews

Guest ruiagnelo

Guest ruiagnelo

I should have probably posted this on the music discussion, but as were such a central part of the dog in the past, i think it's in the right place.

Are there any early interviews around the interwebs? scans? anything?

I love that interview with Ken where he talked about early Black Dog and the egyptian imaginery they used on early BDP, i'm sure someone knows which interview i'm talking about, please find it.

You're in luck mate.. just found this rare Black Dog interview from 1993.

Came with the Trance Europe Express Compilation.

black-dog2.jpg

Click

BD's all time top ten:

Kraftwerk - Computer World (First two minutes)

Guest sirch

lads, we had this thread not so long ago... there aren't any out there

I love that interview with Ken where he talked about early Black Dog and the egyptian imaginery they used on early BDP, i'm sure someone knows which interview i'm talking about, please find it.

do you know about the black dog dream?

Guest ruiagnelo

You're in luck mate.. just found this rare Black Dog interview from 1993.

Came with the Trance Europe Express Compilation.

Click

thank you! :)

• 3 years later...

In 1995 there was a tv programme called 'The Beat' on ITV that used to be on about 2 or 3 AM & it featured a Black Dog interview of sorts.

I've still got some of this on vhs tape, but unfortunately & much to my eternal chagrin I (or somebody) lopped the first 30/40 seconds or minute worth off by accident.

Spanners era promotional piece, Raxmus plays while we get a look inside what I presume must have been BD Towers (or maybe Interface Radio).

Eraserhead poster on wall, Irdial Discs calendar poster on the wall, Spawn (or some other Marvelesque) screensaver type thing going on the computer screen.

& to top it off, they (?) give the whole interview wearing their own early record sleeves (BD 001, BD 002) on their heads obscuring their faces :lol:

:doge:

In 1995 there was a tv programme called 'The Beat' on ITV that featured a Black Dog interview.

I have some of this on vhs tape but unfortunately & much to my eternal chagrin - I (or somebody) lopped the first 30/40 seconds - minute (?) worth off by accident.

Spanners era promotional piece, Raxmus plays while we get a look inside what i presume must have been BD Towers.

Eraserhead poster / picture on wall, Irdial Discs calendar (?) / poster on wall, Spawn (or some other Marvelesque) screensaver type thing going on the computer screen.

& to top it off, they give the whole interview wearing their own early record sleeves (BD 001, BD 002) on their heads obscuring their faces :lol:

:doge:

Oh god, Id love to see that.

Archived