IGNORED

something in never noticed in GX1 solo

brian trageskin

what were the first n9ne words of me in this thread, oscillik - and what, precisely, is the contention?

spill it. spill it in front of all of your peers. let's see what you've got.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what were the first n9ne words of me in this thread, oscillik - and what, precisely, is the contention?

i'll tell you what i don't have - aspergers.

hahahaha

Guest spike

And yeah i never noticed about GX1 solo how my balls fall into a black hole when i listen to it.

i mean it's pretty significant right? I mean how does one not notice that? your balls separating from your body is extreme enough but experiencing actual spaghettification just from listening to an aphex twin song.

Guest drukqs

Fucking lol

Semantics... In my first language, the word for reverb is "romklang", which is composed of "rom" (meaning room or space) and "klang" (meaning sound or timbre).

Back to something interesting:

How about that drum beat - GX-1 preset or RDJ copying Stevie Wonder?

http://books.google.com/books?id=l1ul2d2jh0QC&pg=PA155&lpg=PA155&dq=schroeder+equation+acoustics+Fl&source=bl&ots=QqCLhpq1GX&sig=Fp7xwW-YdGXcFXnGnzE1cYEbMzs&hl=en&sa=X&ei=CnG2T7KaJYiViAL8_dzaBg&ved=0CFAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=schroeder%20equation%20acoustics%20Fl&f=false

get bent

Semantics... In my first language, the word for reverb is "romklang", which is composed of "rom" (meaning room or space) and "klang" (meaning sound or timbre).

in aocustics, like many other highly ocmplex subjects, words have meaning. deal with it.

Complex

in aocustics, like many other highly ocmplex subjects, words have meaning. deal with it.

That's pretty funny.

elusive4,

A: you're a fucking tiresome troll. fucking shut the fuck up for once in your fucking sad-ass life.

B: I gots mad reverb in my bathroom.

negative.

you do not have a developed statistically random incidence homogenous (diffuse) sound-field of which the reflections are equal and probable in any and all directions at any frequency we are concerned with here within the acoustical space that is your "bathroom" - that is, unless you shower in an auditorium. you're confusing reverb (a characteristic of a large acoustical space of which you will also find a critical-distance, Dc) with specular room decay (of which the specular energy's magnitude (gain), time-arrival delta, and vector (direction) can all be resolved. reverb is statistical. we do not have statistical energy flows in small acoustical spaces. this is the very distinction that separates small from large acoustical space, as stated earlier. these are not casual terms. this is also why rt60 (or sabine's equations) are not applicable or relevant in small acoustical space - due to lack of said statistical reverberant sound-field.

negative.

you do not have a developed statistically random incidence homogenous (diffuse) sound-field

actually i've got 3

Guest spprw

this whole 'debate' could have been avoided if instead of 'reverb', 'delay' was said.

I hadn't noticed that this was a 'live' recording until recently. with headphones on it fucks you up because you can hear a lot of little things happening in the room it was recorded

How about that drum beat - GX-1 preset or RDJ copying Stevie Wonder?

probably a preset. 3/4 time signatures were trendy in the 70s.

?!>!?!

Archived