IGNORED

[WARPbot] Clark: In-depth interview & Iradelphic live show footage, by Sonotown

Joyrex

clark seems to me, overly critical of his earlier musics, the early sounds are some of my favorites

yeah thats really sad

I'd say a lot of musicians are probably critical of their earlier work. Certainly for me every piece I do I try to out perform technically and/or melodically with what I've done previously ...

clark seems to me, overly critical of his earlier musics, the early sounds are some of my favorites

yeah thats really sad

I'd say a lot of musicians are probably critical of their earlier work. Certainly for me every piece I do I try to out perform technically and/or melodically with what I've done previously ...

yeah same with me to a point where my output is close to nothing. Aphex seems to have this problem too

the press release underneath the video is ridiculous. they basically suck his cock. i hate the marketing surrounding the guy. his music's not bad but come on, he's overexposed and overrated. IMHO

they do it with all warp artists especially when the release is a bit weak. I remember reading stuff like this when Hello Everything was released.

I think if someone sent a press release for a record saying something along the lines of 'pffff, s'alright I s'pose ...' they'd get fired immediately.

Guest Backson

I think if someone sent a press release for a record saying something along the lines of 'pffff, s'alright I s'pose ...' they'd get fired immediately.

the legend goes that when bPitch Control received Mr Oizo's "Moustache (Half a Scissor)" they hated it and their press release described it as "unlistenable" and he got so pissed off by this that he left the label and eventually joined Ed Banger.

Don't know how true this is, but if it were to happen to anyone it would be Mr Oizo...

they do it with all warp artists especially when the release is a bit weak. I remember reading stuff like this when Hello Everything was released.

well, hello everything is my favourite album by squarepusher. different strokes i guess

I think this is the first video interview I've seen from Clark. Cool stuff.

definitely. seems like a good dude to catch a beer with.

well, hello everything is my favourite album by squarepusher. different strokes i guess

yeah I assume only if personal taste / perception of the release is contrary to the marketing one starts to notice how over the top the press texts are most of the time.

I fucking love that Oizo-style track.

Get's my blood pumping.

that

is what oizo sounds like?? please direct me

i sort of had this in mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yROkpHUY9kU

but also his first album is all proper bass-heavy hip hop.

dude, i need to check out his first album. thanks!!

I wish Aphex would do something like this

you mean not be an arsehole? :cisfor:

communicating like a normal human. something boc should try too

Archived